Instant bill payment extension

I want instant electricity ,water bill ,If anyone can make this extension, then I will pay for this .Explanation: I want to create a recharge app, so I need an extension that will help customers pay their electricity bills, water bills. When customers enter their customers id of electricity bill or water bill, they will get complete information about the amount due and other information and will be able to pay their electricity bills immediately. I want this type of extension

Could you explain better what you want? :wink:

1 Like

I want to create a recharge app, so I need an extension that will help customers pay their electricity bills, water bills. When customers enter their customers id of electricity bill or water bill, they will get complete information about the amount due and other information and will be able to pay their electricity bills immediately. I want this type of extension

to elaborate does not mean to only repeat what you said earlier…

as far as I understand, you app will be like a bank, i.e. clients transfer money to you, you manage their money and clients can use their money to pay their electricity and water bills worldwide?

Taifun

stripe?I think he needs such an e-wallet bank block for instant free transfer. In addition, as far as I know, all government-related businesses in the world must obtain relevant data interface api from government agencies before they can develop their own private development tools. Docking, so your request, I think no one can implement it for you, but if it is just the electronic wallet company block I mentioned, similar to the stripe of paypal, someone may be able to implement it for you. I don’t know if it is free. It’s worth it if you need to pay

He elaborated in his second post
He added the second post’s matter into the first post

i Can Make It For You , PM Me For More Info

1 Like

I want recharge extension for DTH/Utility bill payments/mobile recharge etc.How to contact you??

No personal info on the community. You are a long time member so should know. Users can pm you if they want.

1 Like