Integromat Webhooks

I’ve been using Appybuilder and now Kodular (rebuild my app from the ground up here). The app I have developed is primarily used by field technicians to submit information to the office staff of my employer. We use Google docs and G Suites for much of our data and I have most of the submissions through a Web Viewer opening up specific google forms. This works pretty well except for some of the back end emailing of the information to the sales team or management staff. I was trying to build the forms directly into the app and use Integromat’s webhooks to update google sheets and email staff with the information or at least use the webhooks to activate the integromat senarios to run. I found a tutorial here on using webhooks with ITTT, but it doesn’t appear to work with Integromat. Does anyone have any experience with Integromat or Webhooks that might be able to help me out?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

Taifun

I was able to figure it out. I didn’t post as a json, I used your google spreadsheets tutorial as a base and posted as x-www-form-urlencoded and it worked beautifully.

2 Likes

well done, congratulations!
what about providing a screenshot of the relevant blocks, so others can learn from this?
Taifun

3 Likes

This was my solution.

7 Likes