Internal error has occcured

Technical Data to be Submitted:

notes = Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/100.0.4896.127 Safari/537.36
foundIn = 1.5.4-Fenix
faultData = com.google.gwt.event.shared.UmbrellaException: Exception caught: (SyntaxError) : Unexpected token \ in JSON at position 2
projectId = 6599059399770112

this happens when i try to click the bg color component… it says an internal error has occured… i dont know what else to do . please help me fix this… thank you

i dont understand how to do that …so sorry… can you show me samples? or screenshots?

Watch the video How to fix Kodular's colors errors - Latest release Fenix 1.5.4 - YouTube

1 Like

Good Morning!
simple solution, if it were possible to send the file back!

@SYSMON refresh creator and try again. If probem persists please provide more info about the project, especially how big it is

thank you so much

1 Like

@dora_paz
where do i find 7-zip?

nvm. i alread found it, sorry. hehe

1 Like

The project has 10 screens, 6MB in size, interestingly, before the update I never had this problem.

If you wish you can post here or pm me your aia to give it a look

Hi
I can send you the aia, my project contains access data to my private API and is focused on property security.

Then pm me your aia

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.