Internal Error has occoured

Hello,
When ever I open my project it shows a popup browser notification An Internal Error has Occurred Report a bug.
When I click ok it shows this dialogue.
notes = Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.182 Safari/537.36
foundIn = 1.4D.1-Eagle
faultData = com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError) : Cannot read property ‘-1’ of undefined
projectId = -1

And the screen got zoomed so much in the web browser…
But i am able to export app…
please help with that…

can you share the aia? maybe we can see and help
Also you can use this site https://unchive.kodular.io/ to see inside your AIA file.

Every Screen is working properly except home screen

I get the same error that you get, but if i ignore those i can open normaly the project, even exporting and using with companion seems to work fine, i am deleting some asstes and blocks to see why this problem is happening

try yo open home screen

It seems that this error come from the components from the Home screen, deleting some components reduce the amount of errors that apear

if you did that and if the error has solved please share that aia

thank you Please delete this message i dont want to anone will still my project

I’am not a moderator, so i cant delete mesages, but you can delete your own.

just delet the reply which contains aia file

But i didnt see any such error also compiling without error… :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

the error is just on home screen

The error shows when you open the project, when i remove some components from the Home screen, go back to normal.

Ok I fount it the error was in the table component
I delete that component and the error is gone.
Thank you. Every one for help.

1 Like

Even i tried companion mode, also works fine but i didnt register account. When i put my number immedi it says, User does not exist… Good work…

I face no issue…

In a way YES but the main reason was that you copy and pasted this Label3_copy1_copy in Table_Arrangement1 and there by error…

This has mainly happened on MIT AI2

Avoid copying/pasting components in Table_Arrangement

P.S. I just PM you the original working one without deleting anything in it…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.