Is app review important to publish app using other app stores

Is it compulsory to get apps reviewed if I want to distribute them via app stores other than Play Store like Get Apps by Xiaomi?

One more problem that @Kodular must look into is one of my app is pending for review from past 3 weeks or more.

You mean monetization review? If you want to show ads on your app then do request for review.

It may take some time keep patience. If it is more than one month then you can send your project ID via PM then I can do something to help you.

Yeah monetization review, but if I want to publish it using google play store it’s not necessary right.

But of of my earlier app got reviewed within 2 days. is it an automated process.

No it is not an automated process. Admins take a look at every of your requests. Keep patience your project will get response as soon as admins review it.
As I mentioned earlier if it is more than 1 month then you can send me your project ID I can help you somehow.

Okay thanks for help,
Could you please help me with it for my clarification @OfficialDjJohn

If you have placed any ads on your app and not approved for monetization then:

• someone installs your app from play store - ads shown
  • someone installs your app from other than play store - popup shown informing request for monetization approval

Else if you have placed ads on your app and approved for monetization then:

• somebody installs your app from play store - ads shown
  • somebody installs your app form other than play store - ads shown

Else if you haven’t placed ads on your app then no need to request for monetization request.
Am I clear?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.