Is Facebook Audience Network SDK updated to 6.3 yet?

how you know that?

i paid money to you for removal of commission but this month earning reduce significantly because you are not updating to fb sdk to 6.1 . this is totally unfair.

Dear Kodular Team

It’s been more than 1 month only for updating FB SDK it’s really shameless for kodular team. Other Builder like niotron etc already updated Facebook SDK. But Why kodular taking that much time still not getting any satisfied answer from kodular team still no confirm date after a month. We didn’t expect from kodular team. There are lots of developer are working on your app builder you need to take care at least give satisfying answer. In our app there are no ads only kodular ads showing on every block we set. Kodular generating profit by 10 times and our earning 0.

if you are really shammed then don’t delete this post and give satisfied answer.

Thankyou

3 Likes

I can understand your problem.Also it is happening with me also.But once the sdk will be updated you will not need to worry for 5months 6months or more. So as of Know you have to accept the loss. For 28days earning on Facebook audience network may be 15$-20$.So For know focus on content and app building and once we update the sdk you can update your app with it. Till that please have patience. Also if you want to
reduce your loss you can use this extensive

Edit by Mod: Please don’t post direct extensions if it’s not yours, provide a link for the extension instead.

and create an option like (Donation or Buy me a coffee like that. Hope you are satisfied

3 Likes

No you’re wrong. Facebook updates it’s SDK in every 2-3months

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

im sirry i went off-topic

Today new sdk release :joy: and still no sdk update in builder
New sdk - 6.2

5 Likes

I am definitely ok with waiting since I am currently mainly using start app but just wondering if this sdk issue would be the reason my fill rate for Facebook ads is 3%? I am currently only testing a single Facebook banner so its not really an issue. Good luck with the update!

more then a month is not a short time
and they are taking so long to do this
and it’s not like they are working in free
still taking so long to update sdk

I know it’s hard but still

4 Likes

6.2 sdk release what is this from kodular still no update

Please be patient. It may take several weeks or even months for an update.

5 Likes

its affecting our earnings please kodular team give update asap.

2 Likes

Good day,
This is to notify all Kodular team that recently Facebook Audience Network updated their SDK to version 6.1. This development seriously affects the fill rate of app developers due to older version of SDK, as we all know that low fill rate always resulted to low earnings, please finde a way of making uodate as soon as possible. Thanks

1 Like

eCpm is low , Fill rate is low.
I hope they will update sdk soon as possible.
Keep working kodular Team :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Kodular doesn’t have to do anything. You are using their platform for free. Perhaps you could fund them to hire more staff to look into this issue?

2 Likes

I think you are not aware but they are earning from us. They show their ads in our apps (which depends on the number of components used in the app). And by this they are earning enough for themselves also.

2 Likes

Do Kodular ads show at the moment even though the Facebook sdk has not been updated?

3 Likes