Is Facebook Audience Network SDK updated to 6.3 yet?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Kodular doesnā€™t have to do anything. You are using their platform for free. Perhaps you could fund them to hire more staff to look into this issue?

2 Likes

I think you are not aware but they are earning from us. They show their ads in our apps (which depends on the number of components used in the app). And by this they are earning enough for themselves also.

2 Likes

Do Kodular ads show at the moment even though the Facebook sdk has not been updated?

3 Likes

probably yes, because they donā€™t implement facebook ads.

1 Like

@Boban
SDK Not updated yet?

Not that I know of!

@Boban
are you Moderator?
You donā€™t know :grinning: :joy:
I have not been able to earn for sdk in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Off-topic
Do you know the difference between moderator and developer?

3 Likes

@devYB
moderator know information

2 Likes

Why do you guys only think of earnings? :thinking: Untill Kodular updates SDK, you can serve your users an ad free experience of your app. First serve your users, then think about earning. This thread clearly states that these guys are making apps only for earning, none are interested to serve.

Earnā€¦ No care about usersā€¦ and Plan to Earn moreā€¦ - I just hate this strategy.

11 Likes

Hi Kodular Team

When we can expect update Facebook Audience Network SDK to 6.2 ?

Facebook ads not show because of older sdk. please Updates Latest sdk 6.1. Because of this problem we lose our revenue.

please update the sdk . no ads showing in my app.

2 Likes

I wonder why you guys are so enthusiastic about waiting for Facebook Audience Network update ā€¦ isnā€™t the unity ad better! 6 USD ecpm in my country while FB is only 1 USD

2 Likes

2 Likes

also why they dont try admob.is there difficult to create an account?

cause of ad serving limit in admob.
it is almost 1 monthā€¦ Still limitation not removed

2 Likes

No information till

3 Likes

yes, ā€¦