Integrate the SDK and send an ad request from your app not working

(Jigar ) #1

In my app my first ads request is not working. i create 1 app and add ad placement id but ads request not send.

(Nikhil27B YT) #2

The admob ads working after 24 hours

(Jigar ) #3

not admob facebook ads request not working

(Nikhil27B YT) #4

Make a active status in Facebook and after 1 day your ads will be started

(Jigar ) #5

i am waiting last 7 days to but not any update.

please need help.

(Philipp Lang) #6

facebook show only ads if you have actove user. i read that the show ads if you have a few active user. therefore you have to get more users i think more as 100 or so.

(Jigar ) #7

Will I have to request ads from 100+ user for the first ads request?

(S.H) #8

if u want to show fb ads, u must have to publish ur app on playstore. U can trigger ads on your own device but u must have to login the same fb account on your device.

(Nitin Kanade) #9

I have also faced this problem, an error is “SDK version is old” when I use the enhance extension it works fine,

an only intertitial ad is ut in it

(Jigar ) #10

yes in my application show this error please inform whats a problem and where resolved this.
i waiting last 2 week please resolve fast

(Pavitra Golchha) #11

Ads are not loading admob or Facebook?

(Jigar ) #12

now bug fixed or not
where is kodular developer please replay ???

(anuragtekam0) #13

Facebook ads

(Nitin Kanade) #14

I think kodular using 3 October SDK Update, Facebook Updated his SDK on 28 October, I think they will update it in the next update of kodular , so wait for that

(Jigar ) #15

When the Codular Developer will update Facebook Ads SDK

please replay codular developers ???

(Philipp Lang) #16

KODULAR not codular

(Kleyber Derick) #17

As soon as they have time to do it, because they have many things to do as priorities. So, be patient.

(Jigar ) #18

i waiting to resolving problem please resolve fast

(Philipp Lang) #19

i hope they dont solve this issue in the next update, i hope that they solve it in the update after the next update. The best is to solve it never and delete it. Nobody like FB and their Ads.

(Kleyber Derick) #20

Are you sponsoring the developers to do all you want fastly? If so, talk to them directly; if not, as I told you before; be patient. You have a free tool like Kodular and you can make any kind of apps.