Integrate the SDK and send an ad request from your app not working

In my app my first ads request is not working. i create 1 app and add ad placement id but ads request not send.

The admob ads working after 24 hours

not admob facebook ads request not working

Make a active status in Facebook and after 1 day your ads will be started

i am waiting last 7 days to but not any update.

please need help.

1 Like

facebook show only ads if you have actove user. i read that the show ads if you have a few active user. therefore you have to get more users i think more as 100 or so.

1 Like

Will I have to request ads from 100+ user for the first ads request?

if u want to show fb ads, u must have to publish ur app on playstore. U can trigger ads on your own device but u must have to login the same fb account on your device.

I have also faced this problem, an error is “SDK version is old” when I use the enhance extension it works fine,

an only intertitial ad is ut in it

yes in my application show this error please inform whats a problem and where resolved this.
i waiting last 2 week please resolve fast

Ads are not loading admob or Facebook?

now bug fixed or not
where is kodular developer please replay ???

Facebook ads

I think kodular using 3 October SDK Update, Facebook Updated his SDK on 28 October, I think they will update it in the next update of kodular , so wait for that

1 Like

When the Codular Developer will update Facebook Ads SDK

please replay codular developers ???

KODULAR not codular

As soon as they have time to do it, because they have many things to do as priorities. So, be patient.

1 Like

i waiting to resolving problem please resolve fast

i hope they dont solve this issue in the next update, i hope that they solve it in the update after the next update. The best is to solve it never and delete it. Nobody like FB and their Ads.

1 Like

Are you sponsoring the developers to do all you want fastly? If so, talk to them directly; if not, as I told you before; be patient. You have a free tool like Kodular and you can make any kind of apps.

2 Likes