Is Facebook Audience Network SDK updated to 6.3 yet?

So why you’re asking again?

3 Likes

Facebook SDK updated or not, please tell me anyone?

1 Like

@JAHID I don’t think so

when will the facebook sdk be updated?

1 Like

when will the announcement be done?

When it’ll be ready!
Wait till then.

Hold On Wait GIF by filmeditor

4 Likes

what to do now its you peoples product…we have to do what ever you say…its been so many months still you are saying wait!!!

2 Likes

yes but they are earning from this right…if they are not updating it they are also loosing a lot of money everyday…Lets say they have 10 lakh users and every day if they show 1 ad for each users that is 10 lakh views…and users are from different countries so different ad commission level, also they were earning from no commission process and a lot more. So they are loosing a lot of money and we are also not earning anything…Please Kodular Team update the SDK we all the waiting for that…

3 Likes

Shall i do it?

7 Likes

What was it?
31 FEB 2021 :joy:
really 31 :joy:
upd

1 Like

Yes the update was scheduled on 31 FEB 2021. Unfortunately 31 FEB 2021 was missing from Calendar. So the scheduled update was faded. Lets wait till 31 FEB 2022

2 Likes

Was it a joke? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :sweat_smile:

No! Its true​:joy: 31 FEB is really missing

Adi your so smart!!!

I just suspended the first user. Who wants to be next? :wink:

4 Likes

Hey Peter

Change the topic SDK version. current SDK version is 6.3 and in topic it was 6.2 ( pls don’t suspend me )

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Kodular is a everything for me.but almost
every kodular user becoming disappointed :disappointed: day by day.
Kodular team please feels us what are we facing

Please do not ban me.please

4 Likes

We all must be patient. Kodular is such a big builder so, It is obvious that it may take time. I think we all must understand the situation of staff and devs

Everyone must understand the situation.

2 Likes