Is it possible to hide app errors

why dont you find out and fix that,

App inventor lists index starts from 1. In your app you are trying to get the item of index 0. thats the issue.

Impossible for now as i have 2000+ blocks and it was working well but suddenly it happened and Still it happens only sometime
It would take time to fix

1 Like

No that is not that issue
It is a full congested list loader
That automatically do and generate this bug

I also know this but i cant find which block is doing it

And also everything is working full fine
Not even a bit of problem i dont know why it is returning bug

you can check when its showing on which feature or button, or anything you are calling to get and it appears,

Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s the issue. Error alerts never lie. Check carefully where you performed list operations and also read what I said

2 Likes

Full app is just of listā€‹:sweat_smile: thatā€™s why everywhere i just used that
Even i found main block
But it have 300 blocks in it that is hard to identify that Which one is causing this
But they why my app is working
The thing i want is happening :smiley::pensive:

I know that but inside that event there are many list blockā€¦
Also i just want to hard error because everything is working fine
And the thing i want is happening

Thanks everyone
But still confusedā€‹:sweat:
How do i find it inside 300 blocks
And why then my app is working?

I cant see that blocks now i just can add or delete 4-5 blocks

@krish.jha do not hijack topics. Please open new topics/refer to related topics for every new issue you have. Hijacking is in violation of the Community guidelines and could fetch you a suspension.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t hijack i said i cant do with reason.
Thatā€™s why I just need answer to hide errorā€‹:sob:

This topic is about hiding app errors.
Your last few responses seem to be about a list selection issue with your app.

Note that this is a public forum, meaning other users will be referring to this topic for help about hiding app errors. A discussion on list selection indices or your app release date is not beneficial to this topic. If you wish to converse with a particular user, please use the PM function. As Iā€™ve said in my previous post, please refrain from hijacking the topic.

4 Likes

I just asked how to hide error for this?
But everyone said you should fix it
And then it started

I am going to close this topic. You were told many times to fix your code but you donā€™t want to do that. You just want to hide your error. Like i said, that is bad programming. This is not the way it should be done.

5 Likes