Issue with Firebase and uploading messages

Hi, I’d like to upload on Firebase a short text, or a link; the problem is that on Firebase Database you can’t leave blank spaces, and some characters are forbidden. Therefore, I was thinking of using Firebase Storage to resolve it.
Could someone give me any suggestion? Thanks a lot!

Show us what you have tried to do in terms of blocks???

You can save any sort into firebase

Hi,

Firebase is a nested json based tag and value system so certainly you cant have spaces in that tag, but in case of values it should accept spaces, though i agree that there are 4 to 5 restricted characters.

Kindly let us know a bit more on how you wish to use firebase storage as an alternate so we can help you better !

Regards,
Aditya Chatutvedi

To give you an idea of what I want, let’s suppose we want to upload on Firebase a message like that: “Hi everyone, how are you?”, or we want to upload a complete web link, and then to retrieve them at a later time, how can we do that?
We have to create a txt file or what?

I haven’t done anything yet.
To give you an idea of what I want, let’s suppose we want to upload on Firebase a message like that: “Hi everyone, how are you?”, or we want to upload a complete web link, and then to retrieve them at a later time, how can we do that?
We have to create a txt file or what?

A simple example

3 Likes

It means you didn’t read the beginner guide

Here it is…

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You’re right! Shame on me! :sweat:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.