It is not possible to access the My Account option, error in all browsers and machines

I think everyone, besides staff, needs to stop responding to this issue as for the most part, everything they’ve tried is in their original post.

Thanks.

@hammerhai, do you have any suggestions? I’m lost here.

This is always a far-fetched response, but I would try on a different network as it could be your ISP. If clearing cache, trying different browsers and devices won’t didn’t work, then I wouldn’t really recommend clearing your cookies since I’m assuming those browsers and devices have never been logged into Kodular before.

1 Like

@hammerhai
This was one of the first things I did, the problem persists outside my network (I even asked a friend who lives in another region to try to access it).

He is also facing problems after that, and they are completely different accounts

I’m almost abandoning the platform, after all, only 1 of my apps that I could monetize. I’m really sad about it, but I think there is a solution, maybe it’s a question in the website’s database, unfortunately I don’t have an answer in the support channels, only here in the community.

Hello @Wendell_Fortunato,

I hear your concerns, and I understand. However Kodular has much to offer outside of it’s horrible SSO solution such as, a community full of people who’d like to help you, a wonderful drag-and-drop magical interface type thing, and that’s all I can think of.

May I know why you’re trying to access my.account.kodular?

Best regards,

Me | Tier 0 Support