ItoO - Background Tasks [special] 🥳

Hello friend, did you have a solution?

I can provide you paid support (next day or tommorow) I dont have much time right now.
I can help you implement that.

I write you privately

Very good but unfortunately the interval doesn’t work correctly… I get notifications with random times, I’ve already disabled battery optimization but the problem continues, (moto g7 - android 10)

Hi, can you please post the blocks?

I’m using a simple block to test… notifications in 15s, or 1m, or 30s

i will test this extension tomorrow. i used app inventor before kodular and NONE of the extensions for app inventor worked. but is it possible to make the task work every second?

Hello, hello everyone and a thousand apologies for bothering you again, but I really can’t get these blocks to work and I urgently need to find a solution.

I found an aia that another user published with a function equal to the one I need, its blocks are the following

It throws a notification every 10 seconds while the app is closed, obviously with the parameters that it determines, I tried to replicate and these are my blocks, but I can’t find what my error or problem is.

Honestly, I see it exactly the same, and consider that the problem is not my final block of the data obtained because I know it works, I tried it by calling it with a clock when starting the app and if it throws me what I want to obtain. but placing it in the blocks to call it when the app is closed does not work for me. Please if someone can give me a hand I would appreciate it, I have no problem passing the AIA if they need it.

please contact @Xoma :sweat_smile:

There has been a lot of things changed so far after the versions, within few weeks, when I get some enough time, I’ll update the extension.

So, Unfortunately I cannot help you right now.

1 Like

You should not try it in a companion, you need to compile it first.

can we create multi task with this extension?

@Xoma you might want to check, if the extension is running in the companion and display a nice error message in this case. .

Taifun

1 Like

I don’t understand why a sample “aia” project is not shared. @Xoma. Thanks for sharing though. I hope I’ll try to get it working in the comments.

great extension. thanks
looking forward for your next update.
I have a problem with 1.3, if I add the extension, There is problem parsing package when installing the app. with version 1.2 no problem

This is a known issue… I already reported it here almost 2 weeks ago…

Taifun

Hi, I would release an update that would also fix the old issues including the install error (there are many things changed, and sorry, I was quite inactive for some time)

1 Like

I am using ItoO - Background Task Extension only.

October 8 APK complied fine from kodukar. I complied the same app without any change on October 11. It’s not working

Please look in to this…

Thank you
Thuva

You could have found the answer yourself here

Taifun
PS: I will move this into the correct thread…

1 Like