I've purchased Premium subscription, but my account is still Free

Why this topic?

We have recently changed the activation process of Kodular Premium, so new subscriptions may take a few minutes to activate. To avoid spamming the Community with multiple topics over the same issue, we will be centralizing all queries in this topic.

Should I post my issue here?

If your account is still under Free plan after purchasing Premium, and your payment was completed over 2 hours ago, please post a message here.
Please note that we will use your Community email address to track the payment. Make sure you use the same account to post as the one you have used to pay your subscription.

Rules

• One post per user. Multiple posts will be deleted.
  • Post only if your payment has been successful. If your payment was rejected or blocked, your post will be deleted.
  • Any other topic that is related to this issue will be closed.

Resolutions

• Staff will edit your message as soon as your issue is investigated and resolved. A description of the taken action will be added as a note to the post.
    • If you have successfully completed the subscription purchase, you will see an edit stating that your account is now active.
    • If you have mistakenly ordered two subscriptions, you will receive a refund for one of the payments.
    • Do not include in your message anything like “Resolution”. This is added by staff.
15 Likes
Yesterday I bought premium membership for 3.50 US dollars. But right now it is showing free in my kodular account. Please convert it back to premium
Kodular premium plan terrible problem
I bought a premium kodular month subscription on January 20, 2023 when it was January 22, 2023 it went back to free
Happy New Year 2023, and Kodular Premium discounts!
Kodular Subcription Error,Purchased Yesterday but now I'm on free plan
Paid 4 days ago for monthly subscription but today my account show free why?
After Purchase Premium my account not updated in Premium
I paid for Premium on the 14th and today I lost Premium access
Yesterday I bought premium membership for 3.50 US dollars. But right now it is showing free in my kodular account. Please convert it back to premium
Yesterday i bought kodular premium , but today it's saying my account is free, kindly convert it back to premium
Premium switched to another account
Was kodular have interest?
Unable to export, premium popup showing
My account still free version after week
Purchased Kodular Premium 2 days ago but the creator account is still free
Site glitch - Need help
I’ve purchased Premium subscription, but my account is still Free
I subscribed premium but it showing FREE
Please Help Me With this Kodular premium plan procurement issue
My premium subscription stop
Premium plan not working
Problem upgrade premium
Problem upgrade premium
Kodular does not register payment for premium
Kodular does not register payment for premium
I paid for Premium but kodular has not been upgraded?
I paid for Premium but kodular has not been upgraded?
I have purchased kodular Premium two days ago but my account is still free
Kodular premium
Kodular premium
Kodular is stealing my subscription and my money
Account back to free
Invalid Time Expire my premium package
Bug or Issue in Kodular Premium
It’s still showing Free subscription
HELP me please kodular
Kodular Premium
Premium subscription problem
Premium problem
premium account account day lost
Location sensor component(location changed) is not working
Kodualr Please help

I purchased a Premium subscription to COOLDEBRID.COM more than 2 hours ago, but my account is still Free… My email is: [email protected] …Please find attached my proof of payment…

PLEASE ACTIVATE/ FIX ASAP!

What’s that website? This is not related to Kodular Premium.

They scam you because you can only buy premium membership from Kodular Website only also you paid $6.50 but the price of Kodular premium membership is different $3.50/Month & $35/Year

Dear Kodular, I am using two accounts.Today I bought kodular premium. But even though I signed in to the account I wanted to get premium, I accidentally got it on my other account. I have given my receipt below, I want my money back. Authorities please help me

Hi,

Two payments have been taken from my kodular premium account. I demand someone be returned.

Thanks.
Receipt-2171-7140.pdf (35.3 KB)
Receipt-2269-6966.pdf (35.3 KB)

1 Like

hello admin, i already pay for premium kodular yesterday but untill now my kodular status still Free member classified, please activate my kodular premium

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from I've purchased Premium subscription, but my account is still Free:

Hi I have purchase the premium subscription on 11/02/2023 but still its showing free.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Invoice-9F8DBFA2-0001-1.pdf (34.0 KB)
Receipt-2315-7854.pdf (35.2 KB)

It’s already been 11 days since I made a payment, but it’s still showing as free, not premium.

1 Like

its been 3 days and it still shows as free. please have a look.

Please can you help me to pay on Oktober 2 2023 and the payment will be deducted again on Oktober 3 2023 automatically so there are two payments, can the payment be refunded?
paid 2 Oktober 2023
paid 3 Oktober 2023

thank kyou

I have made payment to upgrade Kodular Fre to Kodular Premium since 16/10/23. but to this day my kodular creator status is still free.
This is for an account with the email removed by mod
Please help to activate it immediately

I have made payment to upgrade Kodular Free to Kodular Premium since 16/10/23. but to this day my kodular creator status is still free.
This is for an account with the email **
Receipt-2700-5713.pdf (35.3 KB)
Invoice-CD55D123-0001-1.pdf (34.0 KB)

Please help to activate it immediatel.

why is this taking so long, this is of course detrimental to me with the duration of the monthly rental.

I have made payment to upgrade Kodular Free to Kodular Premium since 16/10/23. but to this day my kodular creator status is still free.

why is this taking so long, this is of course detrimental to me with the duration of the monthly rental.
and many time i send mail to kodular support but no one of respon.

I have paid for kodular premium subscription on 10/16/2023. but until the time I wrote this I couldn’t use it.
Because the kodular creator for my account is still free, even though my account has become premium.
I have asked repeatedly both in the forum and sent emails directly to Kodular support, but until now no one has responded.
How can something like this happen when I have already paid (proof of payment attached).
Of course this made me very disappointed and harmed my active subscription period.
Maybe anyone who reads this article, especially support from Kodular management, can help to resolve this immediately.
I think the professionalism and credibility of Kodular must be proven.
Don’t just accept payment but ignore consumer rights.
Hopefully this will be the experience for all of us.

Receipt-2700-5713.pdf (35.3 KB)
Invoice-CD55D123-0001-1.pdf (34.0 KB)

You can try something here or write directly to the staff although I doubt they will respond because they ran away.

Until now 10/30/2023 it has been 15 days since payment.
stay subscribed for free and no one from kodular support notices this problem.
Paying doesn’t mean you can get a good deal.
Hopefully it will be a lesson for all friends.

Kodular is very disappointing

My suggestion is for those who have made their first subscription payment and even the issuing bank did not notify you of it, as soon as it does so you deny the payment, you argue that you do not know the platform and you never had any link, the bank will automatically cancel the transaction and will alert Stripe (gateway that kodular uses).
If the same thing is registered from several entities, Stripe will possibly block Kodular for fraud.

In case of refusal, you can always appeal to the consumer defense of your country or in the country where Kodular EU legally resides.