Join elements by drawing a line

Hello everybody!
I have to make an application that consists of joining numbers by drawing a line. For example, 1 to 2, 2 to 3, etc.

I had thought that each number is an image sprite and that the user joins them by drawing lines but I don’t know if this is possible.

Does anyone know it? Is there a better way to do it?
Thank you so much everyone!

Welcome !

Math exercises for kids?
Maybe it was placed in the background image properties of the Canvas Component ( the drawings ( ready image ) of the numbers)

The drawing with the numbers was created now with Paint .Net , it´s just a draft.

2 Likes

Hi Rogerio_Rios!
Thanks a lot!
Exactly, maths exercises for kids. But I have some questions: Is this from paint.net saved as an image? Are the numbers kodular components?
How do I know if the child has touched one number or another?

Thanks!!!

1 Like

1-I took the number images, and merged them using an image editor (paint. net software )
2-I took the Component Canvas - Kodular and put the image that I created in the background image property.

1 Like

Thank you again!!!
Does anyone knows how can i Know if one number has been touched?
This is to score the game
Thanks

This post might give you and idea. Set border of numbers to a specific color and background to another and then when canvas dragged check background color. If background color for example is light blue score else draw line

1 Like

Hi! Thanks @dora_paz I ried that, but what I need is to join consecutive numbers. And in this way, I can’t tell what number the user is touching. Does anyone know how? Tried with the image sprite but it doesn’t work and the image sprite shows misplaced on the screen
This is the image that I put on a canvas of the numbers that I have to join consecutively.
Thank you very much to all!