Kodular Ads Approval Issue

It has been Over 12 hours since i applied for an App Ads approval from Kodular and i still haven’t got a response

Pls any solution?

1 Like

first of all Happy Birthday to you,

and it may take 1 to 7 days for getting approval because there is lot of apps pending and team has to be check every app carefully so it may take time about 7 days. just be patient.

5 Likes

hi, mine says:

Submitted for review 5 days, 19 hours ago
…so be pattient

You are a betakoder so you should understand how hard the developers are working.

1 Like

Are you sure? The only apps currently pending review are ones submitted within the last 12 hours.

I understand and appreciate it
By the way,pls stop using the sentence 'You are a betakoder" it annoying
This is the 2nd tym u used it for me

3 Likes

Thanks mate
At least someone remembers my birthday :grin:

1 Like

It has been approved 30 minutes ago

2 Likes

I am very sure, mine says:

Hmm. Can you send me a PM with your App ID?

I am sorry, i can not do that, tha page says;

Mine says 6 hours ago still pending
I hope it will approve soon :grin:

It can take up to 7 days to get approved. You just have to be patient.

Approved … :grin: :+1:

Please let developers know their position in queue

There is no queue. Your requests come to us as and when you submit them.

Requests that are coherent and descriptive are often looked at first and are more likely to be approved faster. Inconsistencies in your request make it harder for us to take a call. For example, a radio app categorised under Healthcare with an NSFW tag in your request means it takes us longer to decide if your app is permitted to show ads. Furthermore, descriptions containing nondescript text/filler text/lipsum text are often outright rejected because we are unable to process the inconsistency between the request and the actual app.

TL;DR: There is no queue. Make sure your app descriptions are coherent to get your apps approved faster.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.