Kodular Alternative

Can anyone give me an alternative to Kodular builder or A builder that is similar and updated like Kofular?

Reason: Since the Kodular Eagle update,Kodular has been a mess Bugs upon Bugs,New problems daily,It a mess…

I want to stay clear till Kodular eagle is stable

2 Likes

Please, see this link
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Alternatives+to+kodular&iie=1

5 Likes

Any Software/Program/Website which gets Updated Regularly will have bugs. Sometimes you just have to wait till it’s Fixed

4 Likes

My admob ads Pageview is 3k and Impression is just 2
Ads are clearly not showing

2 Likes

If you give less/not any details about bugs, then developers can’t fix that bug. This applies to all builders.

7 Likes

Best alternative is Android Studio… Go and use it. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

There’s a great friend, Google where you can search for that. But obviously you already knew? You just wanted to have an opinion here. There are options starting at $100 that gives you the right to claim and say whatever you want for not making you a lot of money. :crossed_fingers: luck

3 Likes

Also note that mostly bugs are due to error in coding at your end and not at kodular’s end

1 Like

Not had any catastrophic bug on Eagle till now. What are you facing, exactly?

3 Likes

Admob ads is not displaying but Ads request keep growing

1 Like

Well, FYI, every day we log more than 1M daily ads displayed on apps using Kodular Creator 1.4.1, so it seems to me to be more like an issue in your Admob account rather than on our side
If it were on our side, more users would have already filled more reports

5 Likes

Or maybe your app is of such a quality that admob has problems with showing ads in it.

1 Like

I’ll check it on Beta. :slightly_smiling_face:

i doubt that,The problem is from kodular
3k ads request and 117 impression
Did that sounds like An App problem?

It is possible to have a lack of ad inventory for most requests if your app is not diverse in its content offering

2 Likes

That doesn’t sound like “a mess of bugs”. Have you even tinkered with the new components offered by Kodular Eagle, or just complaining about ADs? You say Eagle is unstable and buggy, and ask for alternatives - because ADs don’t work for you. Great job.

5 Likes

I don’t think you will find any other good and polished builder as Kodular :thinking: because most of them (app inventor based) are very behind in terms of features and components, and if some better than it exists then I don’t think they will be free like Kodular, you should thanx team Kodular for that but if you need an alternate then you can try our evergreen app inventor it has no bugs.

3 Likes

Every major piece of software ever written has bugs. Even AI2.

1 Like

yes that’s correct, I just wanna say that if you find Kodular buggy then try ai2

1 Like

Any house ads don’t count as impressions, make sure it’s not house ads that are your problem