Kodular app approval warning

My application is not approved via kodular. Becuase my application is in play store.
Please check this screenshot and tell me why shown it?

Here is my app playstore link:

Have you installed your app via Playstore or from the .apk file?

1 Like

Hi
If you’ve downloaded the APK and installed it manually, then you’ll have to get your app approved before it can show ads.
Approval is not required only if the app is installed directly from the Play Store.

There are several topics here which address the same issue. It would be greatly appreciated if you could take a look at the discussion here on the Community before you create a topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes.
Install from playstore.
But i have a question, if some one share apk file which is install from playstore.But shared apk show this type of warning.why kodular give this notify? This is bad effect for application.

Google has their own internal checks and control measures to ensure the quality of apps on the Play Store.
An app, if installed as an APK, is not validated by Google. Instead, Kodular verifies your app by means of the approval request form.

2 Likes

If kodular remove this warning without delivery ad. I think this is good for app developer.

I think i need to approve it via kodular if app is in playstore. Both action is required.

Nopp

/Boban

So how to ignore warning for my app users if they share apk file?

/Boban

3 Likes

I mean i need to request kodular to approve ad delivery if users share apk file.
Becuase my apps already in playstore.

Yes

/Boban

Thanks for helping

As @Vishwas gave you the right answer I’m switching the solution mark to his post

/Boban

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.