Kodular billing account

Hello. I have an admob account and on my application i have admob advertises. So do i have to get a kodular billing account.

1 Like

Nope you don’t required kodular billing account…

1 Like

How the kodular get my admob earning? What iş the bill account?

1 Like

Overview of app-ads.txt - AdMob Help i didnt understand anything from that. I copier APP-ADS.txt file but i didnt publish my app on google play. What should i do yo show ads?

1 Like

You’ll need to have Admob account to show ads. Moreover, you’ve to apply for ads approval for your app to Kodular (not required if you publish app on Google Play).

3 Likes

Thank you for answer. I have an admob account. And by kodular my app approval but ads Can not be showed yet. I saw app-txt on admob two years ago there was nothing something like that iş the problem about that.

1 Like

Is there anybody to help me?

I don’t really understand your question. But I think you are asking how Kodular get in your Admob account and takes their commission?
The answer to that is They don’t.
I understand (and correct me if I’m wrong) that when you build your app (apk) the compiler makes the code for the ads to play, as an example let’s say 10 times the ads with your account and one time with the Kodular account. That way, those ads shown with the Kodular account will go straight to their account and not have to take anything from yours.
Is that what you asked?

4 Likes

Kodular is a perfect platform and im thankful to them. Because i dont know java or something else. So i can make application. So as long as I earn, i want to give them commision. Its not important. On my application i use my admob ids.and 16 banner,1 intersitial and 1 rewarded ads. But only 3 banners are show. I though that i m making mistakes for commisions so its not shown. As i understood, for commisiion i dont have to make nothing so my ads error are about something else.

1 Like

What’s the app about?

1 Like

Sound sharing. Naar the buttons there are.

1 Like

Sounds like an earning app.

3 Likes

Is it a problem for you?

Yes, it is! Earning apps are not supported by Kodular.

I think you have multiple screens
so you may have 16 banner ads
Google will terminate your account if violate Admob policies
Looks like you are new to Admob
share your apk so we/community can solve your problem

1 Like

Ok. I will increase the banner ads. Is it enough.

My ads problem was solved. They are shown.Thanks everybody.