Kodular Creativity - UI Designs, Animations, and Blocks

Ok so by July 19, we will see who is the best UI designer, (Don’t include me, I’m Busy) After that the community will decide it by voting, How’s my idea?

Also

Bucause I Am Busy In My Next Projects. If My Project Will Ready Until 19 July Then

:grin:

1 Like

i think that’s not the efficient way…

we must ask some staff or contributor to manage that and announce it only on community…
so it will be good

2 Likes

It will not be that special, many users are participating for hackathon and thus they don’t have time to make UI, someday we will announce it by asking the mods permission

Then wait for KODEJAM 2020.

1 Like

If the idea is bad, then we will not do it, i will close the pole within 5 or 4 hours

I was not saying that it’s bad, if you will ask staff/tl4 members to announce/arrange it

But for a Casual Competition Its OK. It can be a Good Daily Challenge.

1 Like

Yes, we can do it like that, Good idea

its not bad idea…

1 Like

that what i said

2 Likes

#Off-topic
@Boban can we create daily UI challenges just like Daily challenges, I messages peter but he is offline

Daily challenges can be about user interfaces too. There’s no need to create a new challenge category imo. You can just continue with the daily challenges

5 Likes

Thanks 4 answering :grinning: :grinning:, just I wanted to take permission

Hi can anyone share a UI for student database?

So i will make tomorrow’s ui challenge :grin: should i make it?? Or anyone wants to create.

1 Like

But

You can make it on overmorrow

1 Like

Ok i will make it overmorrow

1 Like

But who will decide the winner

If you still want to make it tomorrow, then you can :slightly_smiling_face:

Kodular Community