Kodular Creativity - UI Designs, Animations, and Blocks

Make it, i will make it at overmorrow

1 Like

You mean staff members or moderators.

1 Like

Everyone…

I have an idea. Most liked ui will be winner

But still, making pole is better, you can make tomorrow’s challenge. As I am busy

Tomorrow’s UI challenge will be done by @Vedang

1 Like

I will make it at 2020-07-15T06:30:00Z

1 Like

Then you will have to decide a theme for that. And also you must tell that the app should be functional or it’s just UI.
Because making UI is easy but implementing it with the logic something makes it tricky.

2 Likes

Never! I spend 25-30 mins to make a professional UI, The theme will be Profile Info of tomorrow
@Vedang

2 Likes

Designed splash screen with pixel lab

6 Likes

I Took almost an hour to do it. :frowning:

8 Likes

Just a question to all.
When you will be making your app, you focus on UI or UX (No option for both) Just vote what you think.

• UI
  • UX
  • I don’t have time to vote

0 voters

Some-days ago I designed animated buttons, but the problem was they were not responsive in devices except mine. I checked them in two other devices(emulators) excluding mine. And so I think I deleted the aia file after a lot of try to make them responsive. But I still have its apk in my device and here :point_down: is the video of the same.

Don’t know if this reply is according to this topic or not as here all are posting complete UI but since it was related to UI I posted mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

WOW, nice buttons

It’s a creativity topic, you can post anything related to creatrivity. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @Xoma

1 Like

I will try to create them again but not very sure.

2 Likes

Did you found why thery are not respinsive
I think i can help you if u want to :relaxed:
Edit : sorry i forget to quote the post m replying to

1 Like

Yes I had some points in my mind to correct them but I didn’t applied them and also don’t know if they would work. But as I said I will try to rebuild the project and if I do, I will surely contact you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ok i’ll try on my side too m also working on my mega project for blood donation app
And then i’ll share here too :heart:

2 Likes