Kodular google ads problem

What is the name of your app?

Tesbihat Yap - Zikir ve Tesbihat

Screenshots:

App Store/Download link:

hi guy:

my application in google play store. And i have a problem. look at the ss. my problem is data protection error. pls help guys. i want to earn money. and this problem… help me please…

Sorry sir, you posted in the wrong category :smile:
the right category is - #kreatorcamp:ads or #discuss
Please edit the category of your post, from #koded to #kreatorcamp:ads or #discuss

Thanks!

No one is stopping you but you need to follow the GDPR and thus the dialogue is just asking the user for permission and if you don’t use that and your app in use in European side, instead of earning money you will be charged fine, which is extremely high!

you can disable “Consent mode” from properties but not advised.

Read about GDPR here:
https://eugdpr.org/

2 Likes

English
This is not an error. This is just a prompt. If user clicks to “Ok”, then your app will collect some data to show personalized ads for user. If user clicks to “Cancel”, then it will disable personalized ads.

Turkish
Bu bir hata değil. Bu sadece bir istek. Eğer kullanıcı “Tamam” tuşuna tıklarsa, uygulama, kullanıcıya kişiselleştirilmiş reklamlar göstermek için veri toplar. Eğer kullanıcı “İptal” tuşuna tıklarsa, o zaman kişiselleştirilmiş reklamlar kapanır.

1 Like

English
Thanks dude. I solved my problem. I need to turn off consent developer mode.

Turkish
Teşekkürler dostum. sorunumu çözdüm. consent developer modu’u kapatmam gerekiyormuş.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.