Kodular live test not working

Kodular live test working or not working. it’s now not working with me. but how can I check it’s status ?

which browser are you using ?

google chrome.

Kodular companion doesn’t work on google chrome try using Firefox

but why not working in google chrome ?

that I don’t know , I read many post on the community stating that companion doesn’t work on chromium based that why I asked you to use Firefox maybe this issue will be fixed in the upcoming update

ok. I am checking on Firefox

if you find my post useful then please mark it as the solution

There are various topic related your problem. Please do search next time before posting a new topic.

1 Like

Yes in firefox it’s working. thank you @Yashsehgal022

please mark my post as the solution and close the topic

I don’t have much time to read all others topic. and i think for this kodular need to some implement in it.

As I can see, the mentioned topic already has a solution. It’s 1 minute of work to understand and solving!

1 Like

i am using firefox not working for me

Try these steps on Firefox, it should work.

(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button promising to be careful.

(2) In the search box above the list, type or paste ocsp and pause while the list is filtered

(3) Double-click the security.ssl.enable_ocsp_must_staple preference to switch the value from true to false

Credit for this Trick : I could not find the original post. Therefore I am unable to link to the original post. Sorry for that!

not working for me

Though you are a member for 2 years here is a little reminder

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.