Kodular Login Error

Which email address?

1 Like

Create new account using same account and authorize it…
Then you will have back your all projects…
Look docs for legacy account

Yesterday i created new account on same email but still showing “This email is pending activation”.
I didn’t received any email for conformation.

Still issue not solved. Kodular Login Error
Email : [redacted]
Before 10 days i opened my account and i worked on my projects. Everything was working fine but now showing “Incorrect email or password”. I searched on community about this topic but i didn’t found any answer. Before 4 days someone also posted Login Error by Custom Email ID while Sign In. Now i tried to register again with email then it shows “This email is pending activation”. I don’t have backup for my projects and i have 100k plus users on my apps. So please solve this issue ASAP. Thank’s in Advance.

Uploading: 226102ba25a2611770103cf6ee85f54caabd672a.png…
Uploading: 41a95c6599e5c3715ffbf2eb868a64f97638eca3.png…

Probably the same issue as in this thread

@Diego

1 Like

I didn’t received any link or email from kodular. Before update everything was working perfect but after update still I’m not able to open my account. I have to release new update on my apps and I don’t have backup of my projects so please solve this issue ASAP. @Diego

Try again, I changed the SMTP server

Still not able to login. It’s Showing “This email is pending activation”. @Diego

Please send me activation link manually if possible. @Diego

Which email have you tried to send?

I was requesting for activation link because still I’m not able to login my account. @Diego please solve this issue ASAP or send me activation link manually if possible. Waiting for your response. Thank’s

[email protected]

Yes, but what have you sent and from which address?

I was sending request for re-opening my account from my personal email which is [email protected].
server is www.mail.com

Humm, that’s weird…
Google detected your mail as malicious and directly rejected it

Can you try from another address?
BTW, if the activate link does not arrive, I think you can request a new one by signing up again if the account was not activated yet

I tried many times to sign up again. It’s showing “Confirmation link resent”. But still not arrived. @Diego please send me activation link manually from your email if possible because i need to release updates ASAP. I will wait for your response. Thank’s

@Diego Please send me activation link manually. I will wait for you mail. Thanks

I have the same problem, can you help me?

I am not sending manual activation links
The only one I sent was an exception

We were previosly using ElasticEmail to send emails, which had a big “Unsubscribe” button in the bottom of all emails. So, some users clicked unsubscribe, but they didn’t realize it also unsubscribed them from all emails, including forgot password, payments, etc.
In community emails, for example, there were two unsubscribe buttons: the official community one, and the elastic email one, which was confusing.

We now use a self-hosted email system, all under our entire control, so there’s no more “Unsubscribe” button.
All email gets delivered, as users can never unsubscribe from transactional emails.

If you don’t receive an email, check your Spam folder. It may be there.

2 Likes