Kodular server is not building apk ( PLEASE SOLVE)

Check this.

3 Likes

Is this latin characters or foreign

1 Like

These are URDU Language

1 Like

Why I’m asking is e.g. hello is 5 characters

Sorry Google translate
ہیلو

is 8 characters

So which is it

I don’t understand

these are foreign

I deleted last 15 stories. it’s working fine now
I think there is limit of text inside compiler

Are you sure :grin:

2 Likes

no i am not sure.
but what is error

I will try this. :grin:

1 Like

Don’t think this is the case for @MHassaan

As I’ve was only messing with him with my last reply…and yes his assumptions was correct however, if he did read every post posted here, then he wold have seen his answer to his question, which was posted by @Hassan

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oops :grin:. Sorry

it is foreign
ہیلو
is 4 charachters

I’ve done this before and I did it again just to be sure…

Unimportant text, with latin text, phrase I’m able to build with much much much more content, foreign text, phrase on other hand I’m not…

1 Like

The label names might be the problem? Also you might want to change the screen name from b1 to something meaningful?

As a suggestion, first take a backup of your project(aia file) and store it in some safe place.

1. First, change that screen name to something meaningful like ‘Details’ or ‘Stories’. Once done try to compile the apk again.

2. If the above doesn’t helps, then try changing the Urdu label names to their corresponding simple English version names and then try to compile the apk.

Hope this helps and if doesn’t then you already have the backup as said earlier. Load it again and try to follow the suggestions other members here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i replied you 4 days ago but every time i open kodular community and your reply is highlighted why.

this reply .

You may be facing Notification issue :point_down:

If yes then the only way is to mute the topic :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes. but i don’t know how to mute

Just go to end of the topic and click on tracking. A list containing options along with the mute option would be displayed. Click on that to mute the topic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.