Kodular server is not building apk ( PLEASE SOLVE)

no i am not sure.
but what is error

I will try this. :grin:

1 Like

Donā€™t think this is the case for @MHassaan

As Iā€™ve was only messing with him with my last replyā€¦and yes his assumptions was correct however, if he did read every post posted here, then he wold have seen his answer to his question, which was posted by @Hassan

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oops :grin:. Sorry

it is foreign
ŪŪŒŁ„Łˆ
is 4 charachters

Iā€™ve done this before and I did it again just to be sureā€¦

Unimportant text, with latin text, phrase Iā€™m able to build with much much much more content, foreign text, phrase on other hand Iā€™m notā€¦

1 Like

The label names might be the problem? Also you might want to change the screen name from b1 to something meaningful?

As a suggestion, first take a backup of your project(aia file) and store it in some safe place.

1. First, change that screen name to something meaningful like ā€˜Detailsā€™ or ā€˜Storiesā€™. Once done try to compile the apk again.

2. If the above doesnā€™t helps, then try changing the Urdu label names to their corresponding simple English version names and then try to compile the apk.

Hope this helps and if doesnā€™t then you already have the backup as said earlier. Load it again and try to follow the suggestions other members here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i replied you 4 days ago but every time i open kodular community and your reply is highlighted why.

this reply .

You may be facing Notification issue :point_down:

If yes then the only way is to mute the topic :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes. but i donā€™t know how to mute

Just go to end of the topic and click on tracking. A list containing options along with the mute option would be displayed. Click on that to mute the topic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.