Let's learn Google Classroom

Hi,
I recently wanted to explore google classroom api to integrate with app but i don’t know how to use it and i also looked through goggle classroom api documentation but was unable to understand

So what you want ? And i think google classroom api is not in json format as it used in python

Like i want to learn about how to use google clasroom api, for example let’s start with getting all names of courses of my google classroom

Hey i got it the api
You can check it this Google Classroom API  |  Google Developers
In this page it defines all things how you got classroom , create and delete things.

And according to google classroom api you have to use there cloud libraries so you need to contact a extension Developer to do it.

Reference : Service: classroom.googleapis.com

We recommend that you call this service using Google-provided client libraries. If your application needs to call this service using your own libraries, you should use the following information when making the API requests.

Yes I read through this and also use google services in api but what to set to get courses like what is the id paramter?

Do you read this ?

I get error 404

Isn’t there any other way

Without doing this, i m able to get the coruses

This is my code:

var optionalArgs = {
        pageSize: 10
      };
      var response = Classroom.Courses.list(optionalArgs);
      var courses = response.courses;
      if (courses && courses.length > 0) {
        for (i = 0; i < courses.length; i++) {
          var course = courses[i];
         batchs.getRange(batchs.getLastRow() + 1,3).setValue(course.name);
        }
      } else {
        Logger.log('No courses found.');
      }

But when creating a course i need to use this command; Classroom.Courses.create(resource); but what is the resource parameter in this?