Letter Spacing in Text

please try to build some blocks and test by yourself and if you got stuck, you can show your blocks and we can help you.

and yes it is possible and it is easy to do.

1 Like

Iam asking is there any component or extension which can add space similar to CSS code h1 { letter-spacing: 3px; }

there is no method for that in Kodular, it can be made using an extension.

there is another method, you can set a font with a custom letter spacing to your Text Box.

or see this link maybe it can help:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-breaking_space

Kodular doesn’t have any CSS components. To use CSS you need to configure the spaces within the file

Do you mean something like this:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Excellent work !!! :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:
There is nothing more to add !!!

1 Like

Simply you can add space anywhere in the text or between words by using empty string and join text block in between your texts where you want to add space.

3 Likes

I don’t understand. Show an example.

Screenshot (32)

@The_K_Studio Ok, we know that this is possible. But to what extent is this a solution to the question here?

Its a simple way for a limited use.

@bodymindpower provided a best example to add word spacing.
i tried to reduce the number of blocks so i came up with this jugard and only 24 blocks
textader

Demo is here

spacing.aia (2.4 KB)
4 Likes

There shouldn’t be any space at the beginning and at the end. Maybe trim the text too.

1 Like

There is no extra space bcz in every round of loop we are always adding spaces to the original text…

1 Like

It is in your demo view.
The text will be always like this

What you see: “test”
What is it actually:
"*empty-string*t*empty-string*e*empty-string*s*empty-string*t*empty-string*"

You can see at the beginning and and the end there are empty strings. It will turn to spaces. You will need to trim.

3 Likes

there are alot of methods to trim or to get the results by using some other tricks
here is one of them with total of 40 blocks still very less
spacing

Why not using the trim method