Listview witch initial and final date

Hi! all right?

I would like some help:

I have a screen inside a test that I’m doing that pulls a column (column 1 of the photo) from a certain table.

I would like to do the following:

Put 2 text fields to choose a start date and an end date that are recorded in column 2 (of the image) to serve as a filter to display the items in column 1.

Casal%20%20recebe%20-%20Airtable
How could I do this?

Grateful to all!

you mean to say if you click a list item, then you want to show date from column 2 related to that selected item?

Hi! Grateful for the attention!

You do not need to list column 2.

Column 2 will only serve as a date filter.

For example, you will need to have a date selection field (which pulls the data from column 2) for the user to choose, for example, the month they want. Once this is done, all items (from column 1) for the month he selected will be listed.

How would I do it?

Thanks! : D

well then you need to get all data of column data, and compare that list with date tools extension, a very long method, i will try to create a guide for that

1 Like

well, it would be a comparison between columns :frowning:

Thank you so much for your help !! :slight_smile:

no that will be a comparison between all saved dates, if any date = selected date(month) then that date data will be showed to app

In case:

If the date (month) of field X is in table 2, shows the item in column 1, would that be?

yes first of all we get all data of both tables and store them into lists, then for each item in list (dates) if date = selected date then add item to new list, item ( select list item of valor list, index ( index in list item ( get item of compared date if = select date) and then after comparing all, data will be added to new list, difficult but working method,

1 Like

pretty hard kkkk

knotted my head lol

I will try to assemble these blocks: /

1 Like

try it, or i will try to create aia when i will be free

thank you very much!

If you can do that … :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could anyone else help me? :confused: