Loading screen with Lotiefiles

I put the Lottie component in my application and I would like it as soon as it finishes calling the other screen. I am using the clock component with a time interval of 6000. I am placing the command block. Please check that it is correct.

Use the “Lottie end of animation” component, then you use the block to be able to go to another screen.

2 Likes

I’m leaving the apk I did as you said but it won’t go to the other screen.Tela_splash.apk (5.4 MB)

Show the blocks, please!

Sorry!

I sent the apk but did not place the blocks. As I said, I would like that when it finishes loading it goes to s

creen2 and when I click the back button it leaves the app and doesn’t go back to screen1

As per your procedure, you have closed the screen1.

If you want to open screen 1 then you have to design just like the same procedure in screen2 (as what you have tried in screen1) in the when back button is pressed block.

1 Like

Try it this way, I think it will help you. About the time of the timers you see a time that will work with the anim.
Put Lottie in full screen, and play the file on the assets, then select it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.