Login/Sign Up Problem

#Help
Can you guys please help me?
Im a newbie. Im making these simple login-signup page, I follow all the instruction. then it is not working. It would be so much help if u guys wanna elaborate.

Error Code: The operation select list item cannot accept the arguments: , [empty-string], [4]

Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

Attachment:

Hi.

First of all 2 hits for you .

1. The two control about empty items show the same message so you can add them together. Use the block OR to write : if USERNAME empty or PASSWORD empty then show message Else call firebase etc
    The same in register block
  2. If you clear data in the textbox you can’t use it to verify the password or the username, so move the clear block after the control .

For your message error probability you can’t got data from firebase . So you can’t get item 4 from empty value.

1. The username is on firebase ? Look at the socket value if tag not there is an empty string. If tag doesn’t exist he get empty string
  2. The project bucket is valid and right ?

I’ve done almost, just like what you said. Still no progress. I keep stucking at the same spot.
I’ll attach my project and gave you some screenshots.
Please do tell me if you find any mistake, I’m still trying to getting a grasp on this platform.

My project:
Repo_Mobile_UPTPTPH_Rev1_Ver1.aia (7.8 MB)

Additional Screenshots:

the problem is, you should not use space in firebase tag. if you do then you have to face such problem… to avoid this, better replace the space with some sign

eg

Muhammad Rizky Dermawan can be save as 
Muhammad_Rizky_Dermawan
 or 
Muhammad0Rizky0Dermawan

use same logic

1 Like

Still isn’t solve the problem. The login cant run as it is. Something wrong with it.

Or should I change the storage from firebase to TinyDB?

For your message error probability you can’t got data from firebase . So you can’t get item 4 from empty value.

1. The username is on firebase ? Look at the socket value if tag not there is an empty string. If tag doesn’t exist he get empty string
  2. The project bucket is valid and right ?

For ur answer I need to ask more.

1. Yes it is on firebase, at the socket value if tag not there what should I replace it with?
  2. Where’s the project bucket location? I think ain’t nothing wrong with it tho.

Set it as No data or similar so you get more information.

Is in the editor in setting section on the right but you can change it with block too.
It is important to set the level where you want to work.
You can set it also in the tag socket , image you have a main level USER and under it a tag MAN and inside the names of the users . If you are at “level zero” ,the first one , default bucket set. You can use this kind of tag to move between level tag= USER/MAN/username to walk through the level and get username

make sure what does it retun at this event

1 Like