Lottie (json)support problem!

kodular lottie does not open many json files. the same problem happens when I upload a json animation file that I made myself.
I tried to extract the json file in the old version but it was not resolved.
Https://lottiefiles.com/
cannot run every json file on this site.
my animation = “LottieFiles - Free animation files build for Lottie, Bodymovin

can you help me please?

Ek%20A%C3%A7%C4%B1klama%202019-09-24%20232522

The crash ;

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Missing values for keyframe.
at com.airbnb.lottie.animation.keyframe.FloatKeyframeAnimation.getValue(FloatKeyframeAnimation.java:16)
at com.airbnb.lottie.animation.keyframe.FloatKeyframeAnimation.getValue(FloatKeyframeAnimation.java:8)
at com.airbnb.lottie.animation.keyframe.BaseKeyframeAnimation.getValue(BaseKeyframeAnimation.java:125)
at com.airbnb.lottie.model.layer.CompositionLayer.setProgress(CompositionLayer.java:130)
at com.airbnb.lottie.model.layer.CompositionLayer.setProgress(CompositionLayer.java:139)
at com.airbnb.lottie.LottieDrawable$1.onAnimationUpdate(LottieDrawable.java:103)
at com.airbnb.lottie.utils.BaseLottieAnimator.notifyUpdate(BaseLottieAnimator.java:88)
at com.airbnb.lottie.utils.LottieValueAnimator.doFrame(LottieValueAnimator.java:96)
at android.view.Choreographer$CallbackRecord.run(Choreographer.java:1090)
at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Choreographer.java:888)
at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Choreographer.java:816)
at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Choreographer.java:1078)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:873)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:201)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6815)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:547)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:873)

1 Like

live… Pls help this problem…

Hello! Welcome to our community! :hugs:

Several topics about this bug are already present, please use the search tool! :mag:

#HappyKoding

As you are a new user I will provide you with a link to the search “Lottie Crash”

https://community.kodular.io/search?context=topic&context_id=39772&q=Lottie%20crash&skip_context=true

I also invite you to read the community rules and the topic “How to ask a question?”

https://community.kodular.io/guidelines

4 Likes

Yes I know that. But there is no solution. And my problem is different! View crash log…