Makeroid builder concept

It’s an example of course it’s not going to be correct… I am a person who goes outside of the guidelines, I’m unique… And I am not changing it. I think it looks great and it will stay up there, and in the typing I also used Photoshop with so I couldn’t import TTF files through it.

3 Likes

No, people can design what they want and not follow guidelines of any kind…

1 Like

Thank you… For telling him that

3 Likes

I didn’t say that no one is required to stick with the guidelines, I just said that, that way, it looks better. (My opinion)

Oh so it looks bad!

OMG, when are you going to start understanding what I’m trying to say here for hours??

I said that in my opinion sticking to the MD guidelines is always better. Any design that is made is great. But the selecting of colors, shadows, and every other detail is important and the most important fact that makes these details beautiful is sticking to a Design guideline.

Design guidelines also select which platform you’re designing to. For example, designing or developing an app for the Android platform requires using the Material Design guidelines (Material Design). for your app to look better. But if you’re developing or designing an app for the Windows Platform, you should use Fluent Design System (https://fluent.microsoft.com/).

Your concept is good, but I just didn’t like the selection of your colors. But these are changeable and fixable stuff. You don’t need to worry about them.

Don’t forget that the most important thing about designing or developing a project for everyone is to get the users or peoples’ opinions so you can improve the product you’re creating.

Hope you understood what I’m trying to say. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re using Photoshop right click on the .TTF file and then press Install. It will show in the font list after you restart the program.

I was using PAINT 3D for Win 10… I currently had a virus on Chrome and did not want to install anything!

You can use Chrome Cleanup Tool or ADWCleaner to kill theses virus !

1 Like

I did and didn’t work… There all ads by VidSquare?

awesome design