Makeroid builder lagging :(

happens to me too, when I set inputs in designer components i feel a little delay

on laptop chrome browser

same here
lagging too much last night i complete my app 90% and I Wake up Next Day And I Start to Complete my App Again(i started from 10 am IST) but Now Still my app is not complete because of makeroid builder is laging too much(now time is 9:00pm IST). please fix that bug.

I have also same issue bro

Hmmm.

I use Makeroid with reasonable lag on my tablet.

I still wasn’t able to reproduce this issue…

I use like 10 Chrome tabs at the same time with Makeroid Builder, GitKraken, Visual Studio Code, and two terminals, and I couldn’t detect any lag on Makeroid with projects with more than 1k blocks :confused:
And all of this on my laptop which has a 500GB HDD, 4GBDDR3 + 4GB of RAM, i5 6th Gen up to 2.8Ghz…

3 Likes

Omg… than this is caused via the pc of ours?

in my case its lagging but also some time it show page unresponsive.

Same thing happening with me as well

1 Like

I think it comes from your PC, I have a big project on Makeroid (10 screens full of blocks) and I never have lags with Firefox (I have Freeze with chrome)

1 Like

I use crome.
ok as you say you use firefox let me try this

2 Likes

yes :slight_smile:
Projects take much longer to open, but I don’t have a lag afterwards with Firefox :slight_smile:

In firefox Also Not working
when use makeroid in fire base with 1000+ block firefox
stuck.

1 Like

I have a lot of block on 10 screen and it works perfectly on Firefox

2 Likes

Builder lagging so much on a project with approximately 2.8k blocks.

But it doesn’t on a project with 1 component and 2 blocks. So the issue is the block count or in another way, the project size.

4 Likes

I have also found lagging on my Macbook pro

Yes bro iam also facing this.
For test i have created 2 projects one in makeroid and other one in thunkble.
After creating 150-170 blocks makeroid started lagging and thunkble isn’t.

I don’t know why thunkble work smoothly.
My wish is that the makeroid runs smoothly than thunkable

Usually, the lag of the website is proportional with the number of features
If a website has too many features, then it will lag more

This is because it has to process more data. For example, if you go to a website designed 10 years ago you’ll see it loads at the moment. This is because the UI and the features inside it is very low
But during the past of the years, lots of new things were added, and with the progress of technology machines are more powerful to process those changes
If you access with a computer of 10 years ago to the latest version of Google Cloud, it will take too much longer to load than if you do with a computer of 1 year ago

I don’t know if I’ve explained myself, but what I want to say is that with the past of the time websites required and will require more and more resources in order to show the latest features. Material Design has lots of animations which browsers need to process
AppInventor runs much more smootly than Makeroid because their UI hasn’t changed since years ago, and their animations are very simple, plus they don’t have Material Design. But compare AppInventor design with Makeroid one: IMHO I think that Makeroid feels much more modern, am I right?

6 Likes

Absolutely.

3 Likes

yes the apps of makeroid is look like android studio

2 Likes