Makeroid builder lagging :(

I have also found lagging on my Macbook pro

Yes bro iam also facing this.
For test i have created 2 projects one in makeroid and other one in thunkble.
After creating 150-170 blocks makeroid started lagging and thunkble isn’t.

I don’t know why thunkble work smoothly.
My wish is that the makeroid runs smoothly than thunkable

Usually, the lag of the website is proportional with the number of features
If a website has too many features, then it will lag more

This is because it has to process more data. For example, if you go to a website designed 10 years ago you’ll see it loads at the moment. This is because the UI and the features inside it is very low
But during the past of the years, lots of new things were added, and with the progress of technology machines are more powerful to process those changes
If you access with a computer of 10 years ago to the latest version of Google Cloud, it will take too much longer to load than if you do with a computer of 1 year ago

I don’t know if I’ve explained myself, but what I want to say is that with the past of the time websites required and will require more and more resources in order to show the latest features. Material Design has lots of animations which browsers need to process
AppInventor runs much more smootly than Makeroid because their UI hasn’t changed since years ago, and their animations are very simple, plus they don’t have Material Design. But compare AppInventor design with Makeroid one: IMHO I think that Makeroid feels much more modern, am I right?

6 Likes

Absolutely.

3 Likes

yes the apps of makeroid is look like android studio

2 Likes

Yes.

Well, and they have less Components because, they’re abit (Alot) behind Makeroid. So let’s do the Math kids. Makeroids Components + Heavy UI is better in alot of ways even if it lags. App Inventors Components + Very VERY Light UI is not much worse but, worse enough even if it doesn’t lag.

Question really is, would you rather have a nice designed UI by the nicest person (@Vishwas) and more Components (All Exclusively Free) from Makeroid or have a Bad UI and less Components but, also Free?

I put productivity above UI.

3 Likes

This issue is going on with me on Google Chrome from 2 days. i have 8 GB laptop with high speed internet . is anyone else having lag issue on google chrome during working on projects ?

1 Like

This is a topic from 2 years ago. I close and unlist this. If you have problems tell about your project in a new topic.

1 Like