Material Icons Outlined (FREE)

I said Material Icons OUTLINED. Not base.

If you saw the AppyBuilder Community, you’d know I’m working on spserate names. Calm yourself.

I know, I said there is a problem. I can add Original Material Icons because they are don’t need to HTML, but your font is requires a HTML property. Anyways.

Ok then, Can I get all the codes of all the icons you added, in single file if you have? I will try to add my listView. :thinking:

:joy: Not until I’m done with all… Which wont be any time soon. I could however make the one for Material Outlined Icons if you really want them that fast.

No, you don’t need to make, I just asked because I will import to my tool for trying outlined icons. So never mind :sweat_smile:

AGENDA 2019

Remove some duplicate Icons
Rename Icons for TTF to actual Icon Names from Material Icon documentation (I’m gonna try)
Rename Icons for WOFF to actual Icon Names from Material Icon documentation
Rollout WOFF for Websites
Update outdated Icons

1 Like

If you are on the AppyBuilder Community and saw this already, you can skip it or read through since there’s different words, I don’t know you’re likings :man_shrugging:. Some info has changed, so I do advise you to read it!

Google Updated Them!

The Material Outlined Icons have been updated to include new icons used in Google’s devices and apps.

If you’re wondering why I’m not saying anything about why I’m back, I really don’t wanna go back to my old ways.

Project Change - 9/6/19

Over the past few months I’ve been planning a quite, hmmmm, “long” agenda? Everything that you read below has been planned day to day to day to make sure dates line up correctly and so that nothing is late! Let’s begin!

Why I revised my plans

As you could probably see, I’ve deleted some of my replies above because I’ve changed my plans. I changed my plans because I think if I do so, then I should have time for other things. At this point I’m working on about 3 different things and have planned accordingly, this includes 3 projects which will be described as so below.

Project #1

ETA: 3RD WEEK OF SEPT '19

STSF = Sass TypeScript Framework
Over the summer or just recently I began building my own STFS, and yes I made the saying I think :thinking:. If you’re on the AppyBuilder Community, it says CTSF for CSS, but I totally forgot at that moment that CSS is just my compiled version. It will help me knowing my own components, logic, and styles. It will be released to the public on Github and can be used as your own if you’d like eventually, so far I’ve done the grid, buttons, cards, bottom sheets, ripples, and my title bars. All of them come with their own TypeScript and Less file. I cannot release the name at this time.

*Includes minimum amount of components (Buttons, Cards, Textfield, etc…)

Project #2

ETA: POSSIBLY 3RD WEEK OF OCT '19

Remember the old Material Outlined Icons? Well, those are being thrown out for the new ones, with a new sleek site too! Of course, you’ll have to go through mine, to get to the icons, however due to the controversial sign in and sign up issue a few months ago, I’ve taken feedback and that will never be coming back. All you’ll have to do is search for the URL to the icons page and you’ll be able to download them. I’ll release more steps on this when everything’s done. This will take about 2 months because I have to go through my font provider to check the codes, then go through Google to get the names of the icons, and finally I have to create the site.

Easier for developers

Just to go step further for everyone, I will be using ElectronJS to build the icon search project for Windows and Mac, but what about Android? There will be an extension coming to you with the icon pack. It will allow you to ask for a certain icons code from the icon name and it will output it to you! As always at this time I cannot provide any further information.

Project 3

ETA: NOV '19 (SAME ETA UNTIL FN)

I’m building my own site with my own STSF! I will no longer be using MaterializeCSS and GetMDL or MDC. Any future sites or projects will have the latest version of my STFS, I cannot tell you much about it at this time.

A disclaimer to those who are coming from the AppyBuilder Community, I have blown this off and it will no longer be further developed:

REASON #3 - DUE BY WEEK 2 OF NOV 2019

Not only those two reasons, I am also working on an improved project I made about a month ago and have ever since transferred ownership to a friend. It will be built with my new STSF and on top of that executable with ElectronJS, then on top of all that will be compatible with Android being able to “cross-platform” with Windows, Mac, and Android.

4 Likes

Congratulations
Triumphant return!!!
I await the sneak peek STSF:grinning::smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m not gonna bother continuing with SCSS because it seems var(--name) doesn’t compile :joy:. Now I must move to LessCSS! Which of course shouldn’t affect the release date.

Moving back

It seems as though I wasn’t using calc(), so I’m switching back to SASS.

1 Like

Hi, Do you have another download link please? I try to download but I get the error:

Unfortunately I do not as this is more an AWS or Discourse issue and I have no record of the file from me. In a month or so there should be a new link and additional icons.

Since the link is not working i unlist this topic.

2 Likes

I mean no link is really working, but thanks!

Hey by the way, can I just create a new topic when everything comes out at once? May as well clear the discussion?

Hello @hammerhai The link is not working yet.

And also i tried setting home icon using this code image

But instead of home icon , it is showing message icon. Please see that.
(edit) Also i searched google and found that  is mail image
Thankyou.

This is no longer supposed to be used.

Use materialdesignicons.com instead.

Thankyou @hammerhai .

I found all icons in this and used that :sweat_smile: material-icons.php · GitHub

You do understand that in order for the icon codes from the screenshots to work, you would’ve needed the font in the first post, correct? Those codes will come out to different icons when used with another font. But you can’t download the font, because the link is dead.