Materializing Makeroid

@Ben Glad you liked it.
If you have any suggestions, you can tell so I can edit it. I’m very good at designing by the way :slight_smile: .

The reason I’m suggesting to change the logo is this one is so “oldish”. I liked the gear idea so I implemented to the new logo too.

The logo should represent Material Design as this system is based on Material Design. Right?

@vishwasadiga is our designer and he might have some new things ready for later

1 Like

@Sander that’s good. Hope he’s going to see this discussion and decide what to do. I would like to see something new :slight_smile:

1 Like

Believe me, there will be new stuff :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions @TurboProgramming.
We’ll surely look into it.

By the way, the logo you’ve proposed looks rad!

2 Likes

So happy to see that! :slight_smile:
Waiting for it.

No problem, thanks to you.

Current one is already with Google fonts :sweat_smile:
It has a base with ‘Black Ops One’ (search on fonts.google.com), then I edited then the O and made the ‘Makeroid’ font. And finally, I converted it to a vector and edit it with colors frame by frame

BTW, isn’t your O the Google Admin logo? :thinking:

1 Like

By Google’s font I mean “Product Sans”, the Google logo and the product font.

Yep, that’s the Google Admin Logo :smile:

Product Sans isn’t open source and isn’t actually allowed to be used publicly, especially commercially.

4 Likes

Hmm,
I’m going to search for a fancy font that is not complicated. A bit more “simple”, “material”.

We are going to use the Roboto font

2 Likes

That’s a good choice :slight_smile: is the gear icon going to be used for the “o”?

I am not sure, but I think @vishwasadiga will keep the gear icon

2 Likes

Hopefully, because like it’s something iconic for Makeroid :gear: :slight_smile:

I can say one thing: When @vishwasadiga is done with the redesign, it will blow your mind. He is a great designer!

3 Likes

Waiting for it :slight_smile:, is it possible for him to design multiple different icons and serve us(users) as a poll so we can choose the logo ourselves?

We choose the logo as a team. He sends it in our Admin chat and we say what we like and give some tips, so I dont think that we let the users choose. It will be a complete suprise :tada:

2 Likes