Application of Android

Try this
apk

In this there will be a bottom navigation and a comment button
click both at same time

If I understood correctly, this happens if they are clicked at the same time “accidentally”. If that’s the case, you should place a space between them to avoid those simultaneous clicks.

1 Like

They are at different place
But that is big bug
Founded by @yanquisalexander
Thats need to fix!

Nothing is visible

Can you record a video of the problem?

Keep everything related to your app in this topic.

1 Like

or create hidden blocks or show that layout

You can instruct how to create: 1 - Please instruct how to create fav buttons, when clicking click they are saved in the user’s list. 2 - When you press the Save button and the image is pushed to the list from another screen?

Why :dizzy_face: in my it is working

But people say create other topic for problems

I cant understand

Screenrecorder-2019-11-03-21-26-08-37.mp4 (3.6 MB)
Check full video

Wrong video, I suppose!

Sorry,Lol​:sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

You might be changing hight properties, without noticing, somewhere in block side

No thats not problem
Actually both will hide soke layout and set sime visible now in comment everything should git invisible and comment should get visible but because of it both are activating due to which both get visible now i dont want that
Any solution to prevent it

Just watching the video and/or reading your explanation, I can’t figure out what is going on. Maybe you could add a screenshot of blocks in this specific procedure so that we can understand it better.

1 Like

When Saved In Bottom Navtigation Click
saveblock
When Comment Button Click
comment%20block

Your all problems/questions are about your app. So it is better to keep everything related your app in one topic.

Also, as far I see, your blocks are causing to select “Saved” menu from bottom bar. Delete the block which causing that.

1 Like

Ok

no they are different problem is not in block i said that when you click both at same thim both blocks execute and this happen.so any way to prevent it?

Yeaaa:kissing_closed_eyes:
Added Language Support,Now Testing Will Be Live Soon!