Mood Month - Mood tracker and Diary

I have worked quite a while on this app and its finally done (hopefully)

The app is called Mood Month.

It is a basic mood tracker and also a diary if you would like. You can choose from 5 moods that generally describe your daily mood and you also have the option to add notes for your days (diary). The app also shows your mood progress through graphs.

Here are some screenshots:

The link to Mood Month on the Play store:
Play Store - Mood Month

15 Likes

I have just found a silly! issue… My test notifier alerts are still being shown!!!

1 Like

well great app
i really loved the ui

2 Likes

i think u shall add features like leader board , etc . also if mod is ad u shall suggest the mediation

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

Would a leader board be appropriate for this type of app? haha Don’t know if I would want my mood used in a competition.

3 Likes

or you can make line graph, bar graph, pie chart depending on mood
that would look really good

5 Likes

Great idea!congrats. I suggested you to added Microsoft imotion recognition. That will be take your app in next level.

3 Likes

Nice UI! You’ve done a great job! I can see the effort here :wink:
Not gonna lie, I had this idea a few months ago but never done it.

Suggestion: In the calendar part, make it so that it follows the order of days of the week. For example:

DECEMBER

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
2 Likes

Good concept :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it.
Yeah I need to get on that calendar format as soon as possible, thanks.

1 Like

Oooh this one would be an interesting feature, thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

In above image, why is the green circle shown in row beside the date 4th December? Instead it should be shown on 2nd December because I updated the mood on that and 4th December is yet to come. :point_down:

1 Like

Hey, thanks for downloading my app.

The left axis is the mood and the bottom is the month. So 4 is the mood ‘Good’. I will update to add a key for the graph since its not clear what the numbers are.

Thanks for showing me this.

Oh… Sorry… I just got confused

Also, you are checking date, if it is yet to come or not. Instead have the same check when user tries to toggle months. It would be nice in terms of accessibility. Or is your thinking for this is different?

1 Like

Advice like this is perfect, honestly. I am already writing these down for my next update.
I don’t know much about accessibility and whatnot so thank you, the suggestions are helpful. It would make sense not to go to unnaccesable months for no reason.

1 Like

Also, in the image :point_down: make the marked cards full clickable instead of providing click on Explore label only as most probably the users will tend to click on cars directly instead of Explore label

Also,
Set the textbox accepting pins type to Password.
Also don’t allow the initial spaces in the security question and answer field else it’s possible to set the security question and answer field empty

1 Like

See with this one I was struggling. When I do card clickable, it clicks even on the slightest touch, so it clicks when it scrolls.

Didn’t even know there was a password setting. And good one for the security question. SO much appreciation for these tips!

1 Like
  1. The pin system process is confusing. Because what happens is, once I set the pin, if I turn OFF and then turn ON the switch (app access via pin) the it tells me again ti generate a new pin.

Instead it should first check if pin is already there then just switch the secure app entry mode.
The generate pin process should only be displayed while setting up the pin for first time!

1. If a user forgets the pin and enter correct answer for security question, then redirect the user to enter pin screen.

2. And what happens if I have the fingerprint lock option OFF and I also forgot the answer to the security question ? :no_mouth:

1 Like