If You Have Tried Then
Good UI
:+1: :star_struck: :heart:

Else If We Have To Try
Then Which UI -
The One Whose Screenshot You Have Attached
Or Something Better

2 Likes

I also didn’t understand, is this UI is made by you or you are asking us to make UI.UI looks very good.

1 Like

I think he is asking us to create such UI Design for a Movie App

2 Likes

I think I can make this design, Would I have to try :sweat_smile:
This type of app required a lot of databases, and I hate creating databases :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Already created: https://oxoflix.fun
Check out this.

There is still some work left

1 Like

Hmm I See Only Pirated Content.
:shushing_face:

2 Likes

Sorry for my words. The design that I attached is my own movies app design that I had created.
Suggest me to make better UI in this Movies App.

Very Nice app @kweng :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I loved the UI but have a little suggestion.

You can add a bottom navigation bar in your app that would make it look a bit more professsional.

Regards,
Rudra

1 Like

@UnknownBeast Thanks for your kind suggestion broo. I will definitely add navigation bar.

@kweng I have just given you the suggestion but, you are implementing it your app so, you are very Great !!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

1 Like

wooowww… beautiful UI… I love it… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@UnknownBeast I also thought that one. After you suggest me I want to see after add it.

1 Like

By the way, I have one more suggestion if you want to publish it somewhere, you need to add privacy policy to you app.

It makes your users assured of what type of Information you use.

Regards,
Rudra

1 Like

@UnknownBeast yes, broo I will.

1 Like