My app assets are downloading to my users gallery

Describe your issue

All my app assets, specially images, downloaded in some of my users device, without any notification.

What action i do

I dont remember, im attempting to allow my app assets to be seen in my users gallery or even block it in that way, my app is almost 6 months in the play store, and in the previous version it dont have this kind of issue. Im not noob for advicing me to check and review my blocks, because i already do that more that 3 times before creating this topic.

Expected

App assets should be in private.. like icons, logos, files e.t.c, besides ruining users gallery without liking of having them in thier gallery is a bit not good.of course!

Please share some thoughts… And remember only respect…

They are private.
It happens only to you when you use companion

i haven’t seen this issue yet, even i wanted them to show in a folder where i can access them after app installed but unable to fin because they all are in private root folder, where no user can access them,

Since you are the only one that experience this, please show your blocks

/Boban

20 users, reach me about that, and they are my close friends users and they totally share this issue, with a screenshot date everytime they use the app, it downloaded… i cant show my blocks, they are too many. having 5 screens, and enough blocks even me something im lost, and its strange, the apk they are using is the active one, where i cant touch it, because im working for the new update… I will do some users interaction and investigation and im comeback here for more discussion if needed.

I think you are noob because it happens when you use companion :rofl:

do u think my 20 users just using the app in thier lifestyle are using companion?? with compile apk… Wake up…

Really? And no one of those 20 users want to give there info here? I find that strange.

2 Likes

they are not developer Peter, why would they go here…if they are friends,family, co-workers and teammates?

Well they send you screenshots. Why not post them here? You open a topic without giving any information. You are one of the BetaKoders. You should know that when you report anything you should give proof of what you claim.

3 Likes

alright… no problem i follow up that soon Peter.

If that (really?) happens to your 20 friends, it should happen on all other devices as well, including your own. Does it do that? If so, when, when opening which screen does it happen?

Actually, this should not be possible at all. For this, all (media) files from the assets would have to be copied to the external storage (eg: /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/).

1 Like

I Am Also Facing This Problem I Think @Peter And @Mika Sir Should Take Seriously To This Topic And Try To Self Test It

Can’t you send your apk so we test it to see if the problem happens with us too?

2 Likes

Post the apk or a test aia to reproduce this issue.

3 Likes

Why are you even here, try completing your own thread Why Assets Images Shows In Image Picker Or Viewer, upon request to provide evidence you have stopped responding and now you whine here

/Boban

3 Likes

@consoleheretohelp @Srrazmi seriously guys it takes 30s to provide a apk

/Boban

4 Likes

Yes, at most. I think we only waste time here.

5 Likes

Why don’t you post your APK here to check? I’d love to check the issue! :wink:

2 Likes

You are not the only one

/Boban

2 Likes