My app assets are downloading to my users gallery

Well they send you screenshots. Why not post them here? You open a topic without giving any information. You are one of the BetaKoders. You should know that when you report anything you should give proof of what you claim.

3 Likes

alright… no problem i follow up that soon Peter.

If that (really?) happens to your 20 friends, it should happen on all other devices as well, including your own. Does it do that? If so, when, when opening which screen does it happen?

Actually, this should not be possible at all. For this, all (media) files from the assets would have to be copied to the external storage (eg: /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/).

1 Like

I Am Also Facing This Problem I Think @Peter And @Mika Sir Should Take Seriously To This Topic And Try To Self Test It

Can’t you send your apk so we test it to see if the problem happens with us too?

2 Likes

Post the apk or a test aia to reproduce this issue.

3 Likes

Why are you even here, try completing your own thread Why Assets Images Shows In Image Picker Or Viewer, upon request to provide evidence you have stopped responding and now you whine here

/Boban

3 Likes

@consoleheretohelp @Srrazmi seriously guys it takes 30s to provide a apk

/Boban

4 Likes

Yes, at most. I think we only waste time here.

5 Likes

Why don’t you post your APK here to check? I’d love to check the issue! :wink:

2 Likes

You are not the only one

/Boban

2 Likes

Yeah! I know.

You know, I’ve a problem! Whenever someone asks for a solution for a strange problem and try to hide the app as well, it makes me thinking of an earning app! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

True, true, true, it remains to be seen

/Boban

1 Like

@consoleheretohelp
If your app as you say is already in the store, then as other members say it should not be a problem providing an apk (not an aia if you are afraid of someone “stealing” your work)

@Boban I may sound silly but… does play store allow earning apps?

1 Like

It’s not a question whether Google Play allow it or not… But, I can give you a list of thousands earning apps live in Play!

2 Likes

Ok my question is replied. Thank you.
Now let’s see if an apk to test this weird “bug” will be provided … I am really curious. This will determine also if this thread is actually worth dealing with…

2 Likes

According to my little research this is one of its applications

Please save play the riddles and tell us what your application is with this unusual mistake :neutral_face:

1 Like

Since nobody can follow rules…
CLOSED

4 Likes