My app can't be opened after export

My app doesn’t work after export and just shows a splashscreen then exits. I have been working on this app for months and yesterday it was still working. but after kodular update my app can’t be used. Please help

1 Like

Please search the forum as there are topics about the same issue that may be of help.

see my answer here

Taifun

I don’t know how to check logcat. I’ve tried from the same problem in the community but still can’t. Please help

If you wish post here the apk

what about following the instructions?

Taifun

ADE(38).apk (8.9 MB)
This is my application can’t open after yesterday’s kodular update

I have followed this but still can’t

DeepHost’s SQL Database no longer works with Kodular’s latest release, contact the developer or use another extension

04-30 07:15:33.133 19622 19622 E AndroidRuntime: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No static method newCookieManager()Ljava/net/CookieHandler; in class Lcom/google/appinventor/components/runtime/util/GingerbreadUtil; or its super classes (declaration of 'com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.util.GingerbreadUtil' appears in /data/app/com.mediagram.official-zcz0vuxgGy5BeZz_W1Yn5A==/base.apk)
04-30 07:15:33.133 19622 19622 E AndroidRuntime:        at yt.DeepHost.MySQL_Database.MySQL_Database.<init>(MySQL_Database.java:117)

See also

thanks for the information. I will remove the extension

1 Like

I am using also deephost extension. But new update it not working . Give me suggestions for alternative option of deephost extension.

you do not really need an extension for MySQL…
what about using the web component together with App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: MySQL | Pura Vida Apps

Taifun

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.