YAIL compiler - DX execution failed.after updating to Fenix 1.5.4

thank you so much for your support

@TwinkY when I uploaded your aia, I went to project settings and just to be sure I set again all settings even thought all were there.

1 Like

Good morning guys

after reading all the previous posts, i noticed some details in my project,
I don’t use firebase, I don’t use any remote data access extension like DeepHost, on the companion it runs without problems or errors.
I keep getting the error when trying to export the APK

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 1.845 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/contato/SYSMON3_0/Intranet.yail to io.kodular.contato.SYSMON3_0.Intranet)
(compiling io/kodular/contato/SYSMON3_0/Checklist.yail to io.kodular.contato.SYSMON3_0.Checklist)
(compiling io/kodular/contato/SYSMON3_0/Tecnico.yail to io.kodular.contato.SYSMON3_0.Tecnico)
(compiling io/kodular/contato/SYSMON3_0/Documentos.yail to io.kodular.contato.SYSMON3_0.Documentos)
(compiling io/kodular/contato/SYSMON3_0/Monitorar_Ocorrencia.yail to io.kodular.contato.SYSMON3_0.Monitorar_Ocorrencia)
(compiling io/kodular/contato/SYSMON3_0/Mapa.yail to io.kodular.contato.SYSMON3_0.Mapa)
(compiling io/kodular/contato/SYSMON3_0/Monitorar_conta.yail to io.kodular.contato.SYSMON3_0.Monitorar_conta)
(compiling io/kodular/contato/SYSMON3_0/Screen_assinatura.yail to io.kodular.contato.SYSMON3_0.Screen_assinatura)
(compiling io/kodular/contato/SYSMON3_0/ConfiguraDispositivo.yail to io.kodular.contato.SYSMON3_0.ConfiguraDispositivo)
(compiling io/kodular/contato/SYSMON3_0/Opcoes.yail to io.kodular.contato.SYSMON3_0.Opcoes)
(compiling io/kodular/contato/SYSMON3_0/Monitorar.yail to io.kodular.contato.SYSMON3_0.Monitorar)
(compiling io/kodular/contato/SYSMON3_0/Tatico.yail to io.kodular.contato.SYSMON3_0.Tatico)
(compiling io/kodular/contato/SYSMON3_0/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.contato.SYSMON3_0.Screen1)
(compiling io/kodular/contato/SYSMON3_0/CFTV.yail to io.kodular.contato.SYSMON3_0.CFTV)
(compiling /tmp/runtime4846703941988593626.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 13.658 seconds
________Invoking DX
YAIL compiler - DX execution failed.

1 Like

I had the same, you can fix it with this procedure :

It works for me :slight_smile:
Enjoy !

Hi Miss Dora.

none of DeepHost extension works with kodular??? Ohh my god! i have 3 days working on my new app with a Deephost extension, is there any way to make it work?

Since I don’t use DeepHost’s extensions I can not tell if problem is only with SQL_database or with all. But looking at projects from other members I noticed that the following extensions do not work with latest Kodular’s release

1. DeepHost’s SQL_Database
  2. Mirxtrem’s Firebase Auth
  3. Mirxtrem’s Firebase Srorage

OkOk.
can we do something, modify the aia, delete something in the code, so that it can work?

Of course you can do. Identify which extension is causing problem and either use Kodular’s default components or another extension

Desafortunadamente es SQL_Database de DeepHost :sweat:

Can you send video to fix the problems plz

I dont think, removing extensions is a solution. Not all extensions have alternative. What is a solution get the release fixed?

1 Like

Ask the extension developers to fix the extensions.

1 Like

Some of the extensions are bit old, I dont think there is any support anymore.
I have 10 extensions being used.

Then you need to find alternatives or pay extension developers to create new ones for you.

Good afternoon!
hey, I think actually recommending removing extensions to fix a more complex problem is not the best guideline or solution!

My project uses updated extensions that are very popular among developers, had numerous problems, when compiling, DX, etc…
I created a new project, it includes the same extensions and some basic functions and it compiled and installed without problems.

The probelam were the extensions?

I’m looking for a way to solve it myself, if I need to import what’s possible and recreate what I can’t, but maybe the problem is elsewhere!

1 Like

Hi

I think… but, how can we import UI?, this can be the more difficult, the block we can upload drop png picture blocks.

hello I removed a firebase_storage extension that was causing an error. And back to normal. I’m using a deep host extension, generate.pdf with no problems. I was very upset that they removed the admob and replaced it with ad manager because of the restrictions. I can’t add admanger because the apk doesn’t compile, an error happens.

And the real cause was mismatch of names

1 Like

Missed that …need better :eyeglasses: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still Not working for Mee AAPT Error is Popping up