My app closes automatically

either, it was my first try but it continues like this

I suggest you to use 2 layouts as 2 screens as if user is not signed up then login layout will be set to false and signup layout set visible to true

The screen closes by itself, even if I don’t put any action on the screen, it closes the same

Try disable all blocks, next then enable the blocks one by one according to the steps you have programmed until the error appears.
I have been able to solve some problems this way, like a clock running waiting for a data and that data is never received 

3 Likes

Don’t try not to find the error. You have to debug your blocks. One way is to do what @bestprintsf are suggesting.

Do not try not to find the error? haha i’m looking for the bug weeks ago.

Now i try thanks

1 Like

everything remains the same :frowning:

Please don’t translate the post to another language. English is the official language and the only one allowed in this community.
Check the names of the other screens you want to open in case Tyni DB is empty.
I think the problem is with the screen name or when you open other screen you app is closed (in that case the problem is in other screen and not in screen1)

Edit for question:
Screen Import85CH06 and Import2FC6H9 come from another project and you have imported them to the new one ??

Do you have a clock in your splash screen? If yes, do you set the clock to disabled before loading the next screen?

1 Like

After a while I went back to look for a solution and this did not work for me either, I also changed the whole firebase loading system so that it is not cumulative and it did not work either :frowning:

edit; Also discover that my application works correctly in the companion