My app - Educationaly

Yes, that’s true!

Will change that

Will change that too.

Let me check that, because it shows correctly in my device.

I added in database. Sorry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That too was my mistake I thought he is making account again and again to test (with space as a name) so I change it manually.

Changed the time, it is set manually and I forgot to change it, :joy: Now I have changed

Where?

1122334455 This :joy:

2 Likes

Also what if the user wants to log off his/her account? There is no option for this I think

3 Likes

Why you published your app without testing it? This will create negative impact on your app in Play Store.

Always cross test your app before publishing and don’t haste to publish your app.

Do you think so? Is your app bug free when you test it thoroughly? No. There is always something left that need’s to be addressed

Who will intentionaly want to create a negative impact? I just left out those bugs and
I am again very very thankful to @WatermelonIce @Vaibhav @themaayur for pointing them out.

Sorry, but I didn’t

2 Likes

No, but your app has too much bugs. One or two bugs are okay.

I am just giving suggestion don’t misunderstand me. :+1:

1 Like

That’s true. I remembered there is sth in play store, that can set the app to beta mode, or something like developing mode, amI right?

1 Like

Yes, you are right

Hey first one is that you can signup with just space as a name and anything as a mobile number.
Second this one and

Third

Nothing else is a bug, they occurred because I was playing with database at the time they registered.

One more thing, I actually don’t want to talk this, but I can see that there is too much int. ads.
Almost every single question I answered it popup an ads.
Consider using banner ads, and make less int. ads? Like set to every 5-10 questions answered, one ads.

1 Like

Yes, I intend to change that too, they are just for the time being to fund courses! Because at present userbase is very small when it grows to a certain amount I will remove all the excessive advertising.

I know it is hard to make money, but maybe you can add an option to remove ads with in app purchase?
Or even use real money to get more coins (but not really good)

I planed to do that, but my target audience is students, and you most likely know they will prefer not to pay

1 Like

Hello once again,
I want your favour to promote my app, as I don’t have that much money to do it myself.
The simplest thing you can do is sharing it with your peers.
I will be highly obliged if you do the same.

Also, can someone give me suggestions to promote my app to more users? (For Free) :thinking: :relieved: :heart:

If you have other apps (of yours) then you can use your own ads in the app to promote this apps.

1 Like

from where you have make this educational promo video