My application is very slow

My application is delivery, I connect businesses with customers.

But I feel that my application is a bit slow, especially in the lobby window, where I use about 3 or 4 loops of dynamic components and when loading them with clocks at a time it is still a very slow start, I am worried that with only 5 components created take your time, now with 1000 or more generated components.

When my users exit the lobby window and re-enter, the lobby screen restarts and starts generating the dynamic components.

Is there a way to keep the dynamic components created in the beginning?

The question arises thanks to the problem of slowness that my application has. Can I keep the dynamic components created from the beginning to avoid that every time a user enters the lobby they will be regenerated?

If this is not possible, what idea would you come up with to prevent dynamic components (1000 for example) from slowing down the application when generating them?

show us, how did you create your dynamic components, there by people can advise you

1 Like

CD #1:

CD #2:

CD #3:

Can you show me small example of how it looks like.

Anyway best way to solve such problem is dividing the task to small pieces

Example
Load first 10

Use scroll handlers

Raise event when user reaches end. Load another 10.

1 Like

You do not know how I thank you for this information. I have tried to search for it for a long time. I imagine that it is like the pagination in the web pages.

1 Like

@Titan_geek Friend, I really have no idea how to use the extension, it looks very good, but I don’t know where to start. Is there a tutorial on this extension and / or how I could use it in my dynamic components project?

I have exams but I can give you short idea.
Make a variable “X” to remember last loaded number. For eg 10 or 20 or 30

Use number block that is [ from, to , by]
From = X + 1
to = X + 10
by = 1

First use Register Vsa [ attach vertical scroll arrangement here]

Use 4th ( On V scroll) component

Inside this use “if component”
And compare “Vmax scroll” to “ScrollY”

Now if true load more.

This is very short but you gotta take it as small hints

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your input, I use firebase.

The question is:

How do I call every 10 data?

I was thinking of something, call all the labels and then select from 10 to 10 and with a cycle tell it to find the value from 1 to 10 and that each cycle remove the label from the total list of labels that I obtained at the beginning.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.