My big fully Dynamic App - Thanks to kodular

Very nice
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

3 Likes

I haven’t tried you apk yet but I’m guessing that you are displaying ads while using youtube player component. If yes then remove the ads and try again…

2 Likes

Thanks. I tried and it’s work. ^^

Okk bro np

1 Like

Nice work man. Cool app with nice design.
Can you please tell how did you insert the starting animation and dollar animation in project > html file on zalo chat view?

Your Uİ is awesome. Can you teach us please? Especially main screen animation

1 Like

I just use css3 animation for that. ^^

Sorry. I spend a lot of time and work hard for this project. Ao i can’t share aia file…:frowning:

I just use css3 animation for that. For help you, i maked an app to make intro animation easier, you can download CSS Animator maker

2 Likes

Don’t give aia only show the blocks of your YouTube player and the your setting option blocks

1 Like

happy to help…

1 Like

i just wanted to know about the dashboard animation functionality you use in this app.

did you use html file from local storage or using components and extensions available on kodular.

i dont want the aia, i wanna know the way so i can make it by myself.

2 Likes

can you plz tell how you manage to do that animation with dollar sign? I mean it’s small and you manage to show that only in small space

I used both html and component available on kodular. And html file i upload them into asset and tell kodular read them.

I manage it with html :relaxed:

1 Like

can you create and send aia only of ur first screen (flash screen) ? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

it’s very simple. This screen i just use webviewer component to show my splash html file. :smiley:

1 Like

IT WORKS

1 Like

Bro can tell me how to get PDF files from fire base in listview

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.