My big fully Dynamic App - Thanks to kodular

Good morning kodular team. Special thanks to you for my app. After a few month working hard with kodular, finally my project has done.
I make this app to share my lesson and tools or resource about how to make good app from drag & drop platform.

And bellow are app’s detail and features:

------------------- Infomation---------------------------------------------

• App Name: AI2VN
  • Language : Vietnamese and English
  • Current version: 1.0.4

------------------- Features---------------------------------------------

• Beautiful and friendly UI.
  • Provide lesson from basic to advance with youtube video tutorials (all videos was created by me, i don’t use any video from other) and provide project for each lesson (if impossible)
  • Collect free extensions
  • Provide HTML files was coded with purpose to help you show list or anything as good look (exam: View chat conversation with facebook messenger UI, Telegram UI…show product items in shopping app…)
  • You can create topic to ask me anything about how to make an app on drag & drop platform, i’ll reply if i know :))

DOWNLOAD

-----------------------Release notes---------------------------------------

Version 1.0.4 updated 27/11/2018

• Update views count in Extension zone and Projects zone.
  • Fixed some bug.
  • Remake splash screen.
  • Show dialog notice when new item available.

Special Thanks to:
@Kodular Team
@Colin tree with Listview and IMEI extension
@Narisoft kus zab with dialog any extension
@KIO4 with install extension
@Android cotes with sideBar, Dot view and Wheelview extesion
@Appybuider team with TextUtils Extension

Video introduce my app:

9 Likes

Nice app can you provide your aia

1 Like

Nice app really, can you please show me/us your chat blocks: i wanted to know how you do that that you get all the messages and not only the first one. same as your threads i like that possibility. So please can you send us / me your blocks from the hat please. thaks you man.

2 Likes

Very nice
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

3 Likes

I haven’t tried you apk yet but I’m guessing that you are displaying ads while using youtube player component. If yes then remove the ads and try again…

2 Likes

Thanks. I tried and it’s work. ^^

Okk bro np

1 Like

Nice work man. Cool app with nice design.
Can you please tell how did you insert the starting animation and dollar animation in project > html file on zalo chat view?

Your Uİ is awesome. Can you teach us please? Especially main screen animation

1 Like

I just use css3 animation for that. ^^

Sorry. I spend a lot of time and work hard for this project. Ao i can’t share aia file…:frowning:

I just use css3 animation for that. For help you, i maked an app to make intro animation easier, you can download CSS Animator maker

2 Likes

Don’t give aia only show the blocks of your YouTube player and the your setting option blocks

1 Like

happy to help…

1 Like

i just wanted to know about the dashboard animation functionality you use in this app.

did you use html file from local storage or using components and extensions available on kodular.

i dont want the aia, i wanna know the way so i can make it by myself.

2 Likes

can you plz tell how you manage to do that animation with dollar sign? I mean it’s small and you manage to show that only in small space

I used both html and component available on kodular. And html file i upload them into asset and tell kodular read them.

I manage it with html :relaxed:

1 Like

can you create and send aia only of ur first screen (flash screen) ? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

it’s very simple. This screen i just use webviewer component to show my splash html file. :smiley:

1 Like