My Bookmark Flash

What is the name of your app?

“My Bookmark Flash”

Describe your app:

It is a “bookmark management app” that allows you to conveniently perform from registering, using, and managing the address (URL) of the website you want to visit frequently or take notes on mobile. In addition, you can place shortcuts to other apps installed on your device, so you can act as an “app drawer”. You can also add contacts stored on your device, so you can “Favorite Contacts”.

Screenshots:

App Store/Download link:

※ It cannot be distributed to some European countries. I couldn’t refer to how to respond to the GDPR for banner ads, etc.

Thanks to:

It is difficult to list each and every one of them, but we are very grateful to the developers of the various extension components that have been applied to this project and those who have provided information to the community.

Talk to:

It is a very poor app, but this app development gave me a lot of confidence.
Thanks again to those who helped.
I would like to be able to come here often with more advanced projects.
I hope that all of you can move toward tomorrow without losing hope even in difficult situations.

Bug fix :

1.6.1 Take action on OOM(Out Of Memory) errors / Reporting from @Mohyaddeen_Mazin

3 Likes

Great app @smart_gunzok

I don’t think so, the UI looks good and so should be the performance :upside_down_face:

Thank you for watching me very well. :slight_smile:

amazing app @smart_gunzok !!

@luv.ak.tech, Thank you so much. :grin:

1 Like

Fantastic app :ok_hand::+1:

But, I saw a error … :pensive: And sometimes the app stopping without showing any error

So,Please fix it :slight_smile:

Oops :fearful:
We apologize for any inconvenience. :sweat_smile:
Does the same error repeat after running again?
I will solve this problem quickly.
Thank you for reporting.

Yes… :pensive:

:blush::wink:

Good and best UI :grinning::+1:

try to make ui good wih some cardviews . well app is best

https://community.kodular.io/search?q=failed%20to%20allocate

@Mohyaddeen_Mazin, Thank you for the good evaluation.

i did like background of the app

@Ekansh_Pandit, Thank you for your interest. Do you have any cardviews you can recommend?

i mean component card view

@Peter, Thank you. I’ve found the cause of the error on some devices. We are looking for examples of High Quality Images response.